+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 368 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Senior Member marki is an unknown quantity at this point marki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i don't think that we should invest all our capital in forex because if we invest all capital in forex so its means that we take a huge risk . so i think we should tried to take minmum risk and trade in safe ways and invest a small capital and trade successfully .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mijan22 is an unknown quantity at this point mijan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i does not agge with u. because who invest all capital in forex market anytime his or her rong dicisition he will be loss, so formal trader is best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would just love to invest all in forex as I think for investment I am not finding any better place right now as for now I am feeling forex is best option for investment and I am just focusing to get success in forex once i will be more and more successful then I would invest more and more money

Senior Member losip is an unknown quantity at this point losip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basically sometime I feel that for earning more profit or become rich i have need to invest all capital in forex trading market but dear Im the new trader in forex market so i have lack of knowledge and also experience. By the way after experienced and knowledgeable i must try to invest my all capital.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like to invest all my capitals in Forex market, because I am still not a good trader, and I might lose all my money if I invest it all. I invest only a certain percent of my money in Forex, and I invest my other money in other online business, like HYIP, and I also invest in offline business. Because it is good to diversify your money so if one business lose, then you still have other earning opportunities.

Senior Member safayet39 is an unknown quantity at this point safayet39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every one is in the race to earn money as more they can.No one understands the real importance of trading throughout his trading career.Most of us here are not professional traders.In real the basic importance of Forex is to earn money but only when if you are taking it as professional and you are serious about that.

Junior Member nahid222 is an unknown quantity at this point nahid222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really do not want to, because for now I am less confident of success and success in the forex, but I still hope .. because with all the offers that ...Do you have a significant amount of money sitting in your bank account, and want to ... With Forex, you don't need a lot of capital to get started on trading as ... However, it is not without risks, as it is still an investment, after all. ... If I was at the beginning again, I would emphasize that trading is like a business.You control all the different facets of your online day trading. ... If you are like most people today, the recent economic downturn has affected the way ... If you've considered investing in currency trading, you are not alone. ... You can buy as much Japanese yen or Euros that you want, as long as you have the capital to back it.

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lights View Post
    i never do it too,, because it's very risky i thought. because if we get loss much money or margin call, then we dont have money anymore,, someone i know invest all his money, and get margin call in 1 month,,
    if some trader will do it, i think they has been gamble with their capital.
    if they get a lot of loss they will get stress to much. money which has burn or loss quickly its was very painful.

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jeba50 View Post
    Good question. i think never do it. because market turn any movement. so anytime its possible to close your account. if you not invest all capital, then rest of the capital can help you.
    i never do it too,, because it's very risky i thought. because if we get loss much money or margin call, then we dont have money anymore,, someone i know invest all his money, and get margin call in 1 month,,

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indeed if we invest all our money in forex it is not wise. likely have to use money management is also about that, right? without it it will make our wealth rapidly rising or rapidly depleted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 368 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)