व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 334 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    131.65 USD
    Thanks
    Investing everything into forex market is very risky but if a trader has good strategic plan with it and money management then his experience will make him invest all amount of capital. For beginners i don't recommend similar activities.
    Thanks

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    640.50 USD
    Thanks
    No I am not agree with this strategy because forex trading is very risky and every one not able to earn profit confidently in starting of forex trading so you can start with small capital like 100$ or 200$ maximum and increase you capital gradually by earning your profit.

Banned forexbroker123 is on a distinguished road forexbroker123's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    60.00 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .
    na gi na main to ye bewaqufi na karoun kioun k es market ka koi pata nahi ha kisi bhi time es main high los ho sakta ha ei liye main to kabhi bhi es main apne ful capital se trading nahi karna chahoun ga main sirf or sirf bonus amount se he yahan trade karta houn khud ki investment main ne nahi ki ha

Banned ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6,761.04 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .
    No need that we should invest everything that we have in forex trading because of losses. Losses in forex is 100% inevitable since it is a business that is based on high risk and speculation.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    321.65 USD
    Thanks
    better to invest some 25% of our capital for forex trading ..
    this business has a high risk and we could have lost all the capital in one day ..
    always minimize the risk of collapse our financial

Banned ghaplex is an unknown quantity at this point ghaplex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    27.00 USD
    Thanks
    the investment world is full of risk, then in need of good capital management, we must be prudent in managing our capital, do not use excess capital, use capital if loss we had not become a burden our minds.

Banned chetan is on a distinguished road chetan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641.40 USD
    Thanks
    aapne bilkul thikk kaha.kabhi bhi forex me apne sare paise nahi lagane chahaiye aur na hi kisi se paise borrow karke lagane chahaiye
    forex bahut hi risky trading platform hai..agar aapko isme paise laagne hai to apni savings ka kuch hissa lagana chahiye taki agar aapko loss bhi ho jaye tab bhi aapko zada dukh na ho..sara paisa laga doge to loss ke chances hamesha rahenge jisse ki aapko bahut zada nuksan ho sakta hai

Member xiaotanghao has a spectacular aura about xiaotanghao has a spectacular aura about xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    145.85 USD
    Thanks
    I think it is so dangerous for us to invest all the capitals in forex market,which may lead us lose all the money there.I suggest we can trade with a small capital which we can afford the lose.It seems that we are gambling with so big capital there.

Member andhwrey is an unknown quantity at this point andhwrey's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    114.90 USD
    Thanks
    I guess all for not doing this,really especially for new traders,they still lack of emotions and will find hard to be consistent,they can
    makes profit but i didnt quarantee their loss more lower than profits.thats fact.and i had that after many loss in my life.
    dont invest too much so you can think or trade with less pressure

11. Contests
    Senior Member ratnakr is an unknown quantity at this point ratnakr's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    33.00 USD
    Thanks
    yes. This time I invest all my capital into the forex business. But in transaction I only use 5% of my capital. So can I reduce the risk of loss, even though I was a small income. The important thing is profit consistently. ))

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 334 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast