+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 368 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member wahidaaa is an unknown quantity at this point wahidaaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion we should not put all the eggs in one basket rather we should try to wait for the results of our first investment and when it gets through only then we can go for the next investment.the problem with most of us is that we try to get rich in one day or one month and we forget the money management plan and this results in the loss for us and once we see some loss we get fearful and this results in more losses so its better to invest a portion of our capital and let it progress for us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member irfankhan640 is an unknown quantity at this point irfankhan640's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a Beginner and I am Practicing on demo Account and Getting experience in it. Once I become experience in it I will love to Invest some of my Capital because when I lose some money on Forex So i will have more to recover my Loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is waqt mera sara capital invested hai forex mein pehle mein ne sara invest nahi kiya tha but woh capital useless tha is liye mein ne socha k kyon na us capital ko use kiya jaye to ab mein apni puri effort dn ga poore capital kj sath aur zyada umeed hai zyada profit ki aur I am sure i can find living in forex.

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to do business in the forex does not have to invest all the capital we have. concentrate on one area of ​​business capital is very dangerous, so it's better to spread investments to some other business.

Senior Member mena is an unknown quantity at this point mena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree with this as possible because the forex gain and lose and lose Like any profession must invest the amount in excess of need

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    i Think very dangerous after we are wish to speculate all own capitals into forex market. though we have a tendency to are mastering and knowledgeable trader too, i feel isn't sensible choice. perhaps we want simply two hundredth from our capital to speculate in forex market.

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These days, I use the ratio of margin trading with up to 40%. Because I did not put a stop loss, and I count on the possibility of force against the floating minus. To date, the ratio is still I wear, and I can avoid a margin call.

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ek achaa profit able market hai but ye risky bi bahut hai.
    main kabi bi forex trading main apna saara pesaa invest ni karuga. main utna hi invest karuga jiska loss main sahan

Senior Member donep is an unknown quantity at this point donep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very unwise if we invest all our capital in an investment, especially in forex trading is sanat great personal risk. Because we do not know future events, so that when unexpected events occur then we will fall into poverty.

Senior Member mustafafx is an unknown quantity at this point mustafafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ea decision jo bhi lega wo galt hoga kiu ke forex bohot risky business hai aur profit se jada loss hone ka chance jada rehta hai so agar hum hamare sara capital agar invest kar denge aur agr hame loss hogaya than hame bohot muskil ka samna ho sakta hai so invest small which you can affort to loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 368 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)