+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 368 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 337 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Senior Member Lia is an unknown quantity at this point Lia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by boss_bd1 View Post
    No , I never invest all of my capitals. Because I have no big confidence and believe for Forex. I can not take so big risk. I just invest that amount that I can be afford. I think otherwise it can make me poor.
    I agree with you I'm not going to invest money in its entirety in trading me but I will do it according to the ability of I......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saraali786 View Post
    I am not crazy like that and I will not
    Invest all of my money and Income in forex trading because it is not safe way to Invest a huge amount
    hm it is your opnion and every one may not think like you and for me I was thinking the same to remain safe for some time but then I was also confident at times that I can handle every thing in forex so decided that I can use my capital well if I invest in forex and just holding it back will nto do anything so decided to get some profit that can be achieved easily not trying too much of profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fahadtoforextrade001 is an unknown quantity at this point fahadtoforextrade001's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading business is really a good business and many people make a lot of money by this trading business . so i invest my all the capital by this business and try to make a lot of money by this business .

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeas. I like it most. I think that I am a full time Forex trader and as a Forex trader, I want to invest all my capital in the Forex market. I think that as a result I will get a good profit.

Member priyanthask is an unknown quantity at this point priyanthask's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You should have good many management plan to do forex.you should not invest all of your capital.You need to learn limit your capital to invest in the market.To determine the the limit which you should invest ,that the money management come to important.

Member ossama is an unknown quantity at this point ossama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think that such a decision is the right decision because the risk is so great

Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rimco View Post
    agree with you, and I think if you do trade with a broker, you should divide your money into two parts, and half of the money to your account to trade and half of the money will be safely stored for recovery if you really lose.
    sharing your money into two is as good as investing all you have in forex. But every broker always warns that forex being a leveraged market is risky and so that you have to invest what you can afford to lose and not all your money except you can afford to those all

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi main forex mein apna pura capitals invest nahi karna chahta hun kyunki forex bahut hi risky hai aur yahan aap loss bhi kar sakte hai.isliye aapko forex mein thoda thoda karke apna capitals invest karna chahiye aur usserpofits bhi karte rahiye.

Banned biku23 is on a distinguished road biku23's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, what I have, I can't want to invest all. because it I lose all my invested money, what shall I do? so you should not invest all of your money.forex market is more risky. what you have in your investment, all can be lost at a time. you should keep some money in your hand for next investment.

Member ToengToeng is an unknown quantity at this point ToengToeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, my personal strategy is this. From all of the total money I'm willing to invest on, I will invest a maximum of 50% on forex, the other 50% would be split and divided on other kinds of investment that I participated in such as HYIPs or any other kind of eligible way to invest (as long as it is safe)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 368 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 337 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)