+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 368 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Senior Member pipalter is an unknown quantity at this point pipalter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No at my current experience I know that forex is risky business and I must learn trading first to invest more capital in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer trading with one account with large capital than operating many accounts with small capitals, because it will be easier to manage it and you can close the positions rapidly when you want if there is high impact news, rather than operating many account is the same time, we have only 2 hands

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ZohaibAli1984 is an unknown quantity at this point ZohaibAli1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i don't like to invest my all capital in forex because it is a risky business and if i bear loss i will loose my all capital and it will be a big loss for me. so i invest only a part of my capital to do trade.

Senior Member maheshputta is an unknown quantity at this point maheshputta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not invest your whole capital. invariably invest a number of the a part of your capital. If you lose it however you'd have cash to speculate additional. however f you're investing the full capital then there'll be no probability to speculate once more. hope this helped

Senior Member sazzadtoash is an unknown quantity at this point sazzadtoash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, i don't like to invest all your capitals in Forex market because if i make huge loss then i will not have courage to cope up.but if i don't invest everything in that bad situation i can again invest and make trading.

Senior Member modu01 is an unknown quantity at this point modu01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right. I also think diversify your trade. and money management is very important for trader. A good trader with good money management s

Banned clark kent will become famous soon enough clark kent's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think if you are doing tradings with only one agent then you should devide your cash in two areas and 50 percent cash should be in your consideration to business and 50 percent cash should be kept secure for restoration if you got failures.

Banned moin78967 is an unknown quantity at this point moin78967's Avatar
    Thanks
    investing your all capital in the forex in the same plan is a big mistake because when u loose u loose al of you capital, soo its better to invest in different plan rather then in invest in a single plan .

Junior Member evaheima is an unknown quantity at this point evaheima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ermaniso2011 View Post
    l think all can be invested in forex but not just for manual trading.as you also know there are several opportunities on forex.you can use a nice forex robot or you can use PAMM account,or copy trade.in any condition it will let you to earn more then you can make with any kind of investment.so personally l strongly advice to invest on forex.
    Yes you are right. I also diversify your business. and money management is very important to trade. A good trader with the system of good money management and diversify their trade.

Junior Member fly is an unknown quantity at this point fly's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The answer of course is not

I can never invested all my money in forex gains no matter what, because it is healthier in the sense I do not guarantee forex never whatever the experts' recommendations

Forex has not and will never be safe so it is difficult, if not impossible to have invested all my money in Forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 368 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)