व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 327 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Banned indianforex is an unknown quantity at this point indianforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    39.00 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    Forex trading is more risky than Share market trading . And there will be moment when one will lose all his money due to instabilities in the market. I am a new trader and i am learning it day by day . So i prefer to put only that much money in my trading account as much i can lose happily . I usually trade upto my ten dollar investment . I prefer to put my money in many investment sites. I dont advise any one to put all his capitol in forex trading.
    yes you are right.it is more risky than share market trading.there are many chances to lose all your money in forex market.first experience yourself as a good trader then put a huge money in forex.dont invest all of your money in forex at the beginning

2. LFC
    Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1822.02 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    Do not invest your whole capital. Always invest Some of the part of your capital. If you lose it then again you would have money to invest more. But f you are investing the whole capital then there will be no chance to invest again.
    I agree with you that people who are new in this field not have to invest their whole capital at a time because you must have some backup plans in case of huge loss they just have to invest some part of their investment so that if they will loose their money which they have invested earlier , so they can start their trading again by just depositing some amount from the remaining investment. Be systematic , go slow and earn more.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Banned naik is on a distinguished road naik's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    56.10 USD
    Thanks
    I never try to invest all the money that i have into forex trading, this is because it is too risky to do so. Now it is better that we traders invest money one at a time and invest more when we are successful.

Senior Member mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    506.85 USD
    Thanks
    i believe investing all our money in one business is not a right move. Its always better to diversify our capital. It will not only only give a steady source of income but will protect us from going bankrupt if a business fails. So i would suggest to invest in other opportunities besides forex if one have the capital to do so
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member fxquest will become famous soon enough fxquest's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    309.60 USD
    Thanks
    I would definitely invest a portion of my total capital in forex, yeh i dont consider it appropriate to invest every penny i have because investment fundamentals says that we should put a portion of our capital in safe investments like bank fds or debentures, a little portion i shall be investing in equity and some portion i shall be using for forex trading.

Banned abhishek is an unknown quantity at this point abhishek's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.60 USD
    Thanks
    I think it will not be good idea to invest your whole capital in Forex Market..although after developing thorough understanding... u should play safe..

Senior Member anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh is a name known to all anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1344.29 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gupta View Post
    I would not like to invest all my capital in the forex market because there is the possibility for me to lose it all. It is best for me to invest a little that will not affect my living standard. Then when I make profits, I can think to reinvest the profits in the form of compounding.
    forex me apni sari investment lagana gakat hota hai kyunki forex bahut hi volatile aur unpredictable trading platform mana jata hai aur isme kuch bhi predict karke trading karne ka koi bhi fayda nahi hota kyunki isme kab kya ho jaye kab kaunsi news generate ho jaye kab kis pair ki overbuying ya overselling ho jaye ye baat koi bhji predict nahi kar sakta

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    303.52 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .
    nahi nahi main to ye ghalti nahi kar sakta kioun k mugh ko pata ha ye bahot risky ha or ye kisi bhi wqt ham ko bahot barra loss de saktey ha esi liye main to apni investment yahan nahi laga sakta sirf bonus se he trading karta hn

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    231.00 USD
    Thanks
    I would not like to invest all my capital or hard earned money in forex as I believe one should not lay all his eggs in one basket so I like to diversify my investments in various fields to be more safe.

11. Contests
    Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    422.72 USD
    Thanks
    I dream to become a rich man in a very short time.I know that only forex can help me to make my money double according to my wish.So i will try to invest all my capital in this trading market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 327 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast