+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 368 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe investing all our money in one mercantilism is not a mans displace. Its ever fitter to vary our city. It faculty not only only communicate a level shape of income but give protect us from deed nonstarter if a mercantilism fails. So i would declare to seat in additional opportunities too forex if one possess the assets to do so. To invest in forex trading I do not use a lot of money. In this case I would not use all the money I have for forex trading, although at this point most of my income is from forex trading. However, this must be my sikapi by opening a branch other than forex trading business. Where we can run another business at the same time if we only forex trading course then it will not be enough to support my family.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I think its right to be divers in vorex move with it and belive in it dont invest your money in forex and also other businessis thats how people are not able to work and do the right things in forex we have to really believe we have to work and we have to see the best method being that we have to trade and work as hard Mai yeh nahi kar sakta kyoki trading mein risk bahut hota hai aur mai total investment ka 10-20% hi invest karoonga aur agar mere ko kuch ache profits milte hai to phir hi mai aur risk lene ke baarein mein sochoonga aur yahi acha rasta hai apne aap ko saabit karne ka aur phir acha aur consistent profit banane ka.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, every trader cannot invest all of his capital. the forex market is a very dynamic and volatile market so traders cannot invest everything. If something happens, the trader can reinvest if they have not invested everything before. and I haven't put all my money into the forex business, because I think it's also too risky if I put all my money into this business, it can make us all social and make me think it's not good, so I don't invest everything.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bahar For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it's not good if you are a beginner and you invest all the money because after you learn it then you might experience difficulties if you don't have the capital to trade then just focus on learning first and using all your abilities then you are very sure that you will not lose money and sorry I don't like to invest all of my capital in the forex business because some time we lose all our money due to lack of experience so I suggest that you don't invest all your money in the forex business you can invest some money and try to win money

8. The Following User Says Thank You to surnawi For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never had the desire to increase my capital in forex, but after a long time in forex I began to learn that large capital is meaningless if we do not have a good trading system, and when it is possible to make money even with moderate investments, why risk all of our capital by trading Forex. Instead, I keep my money in reserve for investment if I suffer a large loss during trading. If there is more profit then reinvest the profits and add capital.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bibit For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right. we must be able to regulate how much money we can invest in trading. if we are able to control management and discipline, small investments can be large. investing in forex trading is very risky. so we must be able to make good decisions before we lose all of our money infestations. and I agree with you. but, I am more comfortable if the capital is used more than 10%. for example 20%. for example you have $ 5000, then your capital will be used for forex trading is $ 1000

12. The Following User Says Thank You to camano For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to invest all my capital in the foreign exchange market, but I have a number of conditions, because I have a bond with an interested authority that I invest my capital in their organization that can prove to me that I am actually an investor and newspapers all over the world must be able to accepted and must be returned and then I will invest all my capital and I think trading with all our money, we want a good plane to face this risk because if we lose we lose all our money means zero accounts but I don't like this method I like trade with half or a few to see if I can fix it or lose, this is a good idea

14. The Following User Says Thank You to siomay For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member masyuni will become famous soon enough masyuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, of course bro, of course I personally believe that we cannot invest all our capital in the Forex market. if you invest your full capital in the Forex market, you do stupid work. if you invest with low capital on Forex, it doesn't matter, but you can survive in the Forex market. And this also depends on your trading skills, experience, confidence and maturity, if you think you can have a very good trade and you can make money without losing than you can invest it all because as much as your capital is strong you can trade with lots of big profits You have money as a strong reserve in your account, so there is nothing wrong in investing all your capital in Forex.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to masyuni For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kbhi bhee apna poora capital kisi bhee business mn invest nhi krna chahiye kyun keiski zuoort kbhi bhee pr sakti hai kyun ke forex mn ups and downs aatay hee rehty hain orr jab bhee down all aata hai to hmara remaining capital hee hmary kaam aata hai jo hmary account ko save krta hai

18. The Following User Says Thank You to naveed_ahmad6864 For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,587 Times in 1,248 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मैं फॉरेक्स ट्रेडर्स को फॉरेक्स मार्केट में अपने सभी पैसे का निवेश करने की सलाह नहीं दूंगा, विशेष रूप से नए ट्रेडर्स को, क्योंकि फॉरेक्स बहुत जोखिम भरा है और अगर इसे ठीक से नहीं संभालेंगे है तो इससे नुकसान होगा। पहले ट्रेड करना सीखें; एक अच्छे ब्रोकर्स को ढूंढें, डेमो खाते का उपयोग करके विभिन्न रणनीतियों का अभ्यास और परीक्षण करें; फिर छोटी पूंजी का उपयोग करके वास्तविक धन से ट्रेड करना शुरू करें। लालच से बचें। अपनी भावनाओं को नियंत्रित करें और धैर्य रखें। फिर जब आप पर्याप्त अनुभव, स्किल, ट्रेडिंग नॉलेज हासिल कर लें तो अपने अनुसार बड़े रकम से ट्रेडिंग करें।

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 368 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)