+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 368 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member captainfx will become famous soon enough captainfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i don't think that all capital invest for forex market blindly. Money management is very important for forex trade because there have 50 % chances to make profit and loss so you can't depend only forex trade , it is insecure for us. and If I am an expert investor I will always invest 50% of my total capital in forex. But at the begining stage never ever I will invest lot amount in forex. As an expert I can easily find out the trend of market but as a beginner it wil be hard for me to get the actual trend which ultimately fall me to loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nhi bhai ksi bhi business main pora captial invest krna theek nhi hota ha agar humey loss ho jaata hain to dobara se invest karney ke liye capital arrange karna bahut mushkil ho sakta hain. Humey humesha utna hi capital invest karna chahiye jitna ki hum afford kar sakey jissey ki agar loss ho bhi jaye to dobara hum bina kisi problem ke capital invest kar sakey or apne loss ko cover kr sken

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nhi bhai aesa nhi krna chahye Forex mein ek saath sara capital invets kar dena sahi nahin hain. Kyunki agar humey loss ho jaata hain to dobara se invest karney ke liye capital arrange karna bahut mushkil ho sakta hain. Humey humesha utna hi capital invest karna chahiye jitna ki hum afford kar sakey taaky jaib or ghr walu per burden mt pate why not really to put all the money at this business because it is very risky, i can not keep my profit with consistent and this is my reasons for it and if i can keep it with stable . i wont do it too

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    not in any manner. I don not think so that forex requests yours capital. it just needs your less capital however it requests you your knowledge and experience. in the event that you start your exchange with low capital it doesn't make a difference yet in the event that you need to get by there, at that point you should need to become familiar with the forex. what's more, you additionally need some experience that you could pick up from demo account.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no no no i dont want to invest all of my money in forex market. forex market is always based on risk factor, without understanding wht actually forex market is , how it works , and its constraints it is very fullish step according to me.... first u have to become master in forex.. well, of course my dear, personally I do think that forex can sucking all you money, please don't investment all your money in this business because you can be poor quickly in forex business,to invest all of your money in Forex trading. If you do not have enough experience you should not invest all of your money rather you should invest

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is best not to try to diversify the investments that you make in the forex market in order to succeed in all trades but you must first understand that the forex market of the toughest markets, which need to have experience in trading I don't need to set every last one of cash toward this business a direct result it will be altogether risky, i camwood not keep my benefit for steady and this is my purposes behind it What's more assuming that i camwood stay with it with stable. I wont do it excessively awful. Forex is changing benefits of the business Also we don't realize the thing that will happen in the future, In this way exited A percentage cash Likewise the move down may be beneficial.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No dear humay apna sara capital invest nahi karna chahye kiun kay agar hum by chance loss uthaty hain to phr again invest nahi ho ga lekin agar ap trading dekh k karen to ap ka loss ho ga hi nahi ye just apny future ko secure karny kay liye humy capital itna use karna chahye jitna humary pas baki save ho ta kay hum dobara se trading kar sakty or jis waja se pehly loss howa wo mistake dobara na karen shukariya. Bhai forex market mein jayda important cheez ye hoti hai ki aap kitni achi trading karna jante hote hai, agar aap trading karna jante hai to aap jitna chahe utna market mein investment kar sakte hai, bina jaane trading nahi kar sakte hai bhai.

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aap sirf utna hi investment kero forex mein jitna aapko loss ka dukh na ho kyunki yeh bahut risky market hai without proper education kay aap loss bhi kersakte hai aur aap ko agar forex mein investment kerni hai toh loan ya borrowed money per trading nahi kere kyunki aapko tension hoga loan/borrowed money ka I agree with you that people who are new in this theater not hold to enthrone their total great at a time because you staleness possess several part plans in slip of brobdingnagian exit they just have to outfit both tune of their finance so that if they leave unconsolidated their money which they have invested originally , so they can signal their trading again by conscionable depositing several total from the remaining promotion. Be organized , go decelerate and earn solon.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe investing all our money in one acting is not a redress propose. Its ever outperform to vary our city. It instrument not exclusive only give a surefooted maker of income but leave protect us from accomplishment failure if a mercantilism fails. So i would convey to expend in opposite opportunities likewise forex if one change the assets to do so. Making only one tick on average seems easy, but the high failure rate among traders shows that it is not. Otherwise, a trader could simply increase the trade size to five lots per trade and be making 15% per month on a $50,000 account. Unfortunately, a small account is significantly impacted by the commissions and potential costs mentioned in the section above. A larger account is not as significantly affected. The larger account also has the advantage of taking larger positions to magnify the benefits of day trading

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is not preferable to invest hard-earned capital or money in Forex because I think we should not ask for all your eggs in one basket and I want to diversify my investment in various fields so that it is wise to win in different fields. and I deposit the amount that I am prepared to lose in Forex trading, Forex is risky but we always learn to avoid risk and profit from it. If I lose all my capital, it will be my mistake, so I prefer to find the wrong things I did when analyzing or trading to avoid them in the future. [

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 368 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)