+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 368 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would never jeopardize my financial stability by investing in this business. The forex offers an excellent possibility of growth but do not forget that it can also be lost. The investment should not affect the financial situation of the trader. Risking too much goes against the rules of the investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes absolutely my dear I definitely do believe that investing all of the capitals can not be a good decision. We have to keep some funds with our self as back end help so when we need capitals then we invest the same for recovery from losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, obviously I clearly think yes its right that I really don't think that investing all the capital is a clever idea,not only in forex trading business but in any other business.It is better to invest a part of the capital in forex trading business and keep a part of the capital to start again in case of loss but we should always respect the money management rules.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that i will choose several business to invest my all capital, not only in one business, moreover in forex trading, i will not invest my all money in this business only. We need to invest our money in several business for diversification. When one business failed, we still have other business

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that i do not invest all my money/capital in the forex but almost 60% can invest because still i learn about forex and also have not enough experience to do this business to earn money. So if I invest all my capital so that is too risky.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that Forex is not a gamble it is a profession where u have to trade with proper analysis and money management so you cannot invest all you capital at a time u have to take proper guidance of knowledgeable people and then take a right descision

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,669 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trader ko Trading kay business main investment krna hy chhy woh low investment kray ya big kary Trader ko investment big say earning bhy big hogy aor Trader ko chhy woh Trading main investment bhy thek kary aro TRading ky learning bhy thek kary

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes. I believe forex is too risky market and investment is too risky. so we need to invest forex market carefully. forex is suitable for invest extra money. every moment is risky in forex. if we do a simple mistake then we loss our all money.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that when there is the possibility of making good money even with a moderate investment , why to risk all our capital with Forex trading . Instead i keep my money as a backup for investing in case i suffer major loss during trading. If more profit then reinvest part of profit and increase the capital.

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nhi main aisa kbhi bhi nhi kr sjta q k agr aik dfa mujhy loss hoa tu mery liye acha nhi hoga is liye mn tu yehi mashwra don ga k kbhi bhi ap apna fulk caoitsl invedt mat jren yeh hsmary liye capital ki hifazat aik bhit hi achi cheez hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 368 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)