+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 368 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member abenash is an unknown quantity at this point abenash's Avatar
    Thanks
    Haan ham jante hain ki hame kam se kam funds me bhi apni trading ko karna aana hota hai kyuki agar ham log aisa kar sakte hain tab hamare liye trades karna easy ho jaata hai aur is tara hse ham logon ki income badh jaati hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kurniawan1486 is an unknown quantity at this point kurniawan1486's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to invest in forex with a capital of the forum while practicing and looking for flaws and seek my weakness in the transaction. If I already feel for it with techniques that I use then I would invest my money in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,673 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko investment krny hy aor Trader kay pass good capital account main ho Trading say profit bhy big ho ga aor Trader ky liay important hy woh Forex Trading main thek experience gain kary aor Forex Trading main nuqsan na kary aor good earn kary

Banned mody9 is an unknown quantity at this point mody9's Avatar
    Thanks
    No better is the diversity of investment do not put your investment in one place until you reach a good profit at the end and also in order to reach a level well in trading and also must understand such things well

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    All investors want to invest large capital for larger operations. Some are thinking of investing all their possessions in this business. However, this is not recommended. The forex is very changeable and can modify its behavior easily. For this reason, it must be invested trying to minimize possible losses.

Member Kwaliullah is an unknown quantity at this point Kwaliullah's Avatar
    Thanks
    no way forex market is the most fluctuating market and unstandable many or uncertinities exist there so you have go with very care and sensitive , so i will not invest my whole capital in the forex trading market

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aisa bilkull bhee nhi karna chahiye kyun me forex ki earning sure nhi hoti apko kisi bhee time loss ho Sakta hai to app half amount invest krr salty hain aggr apko trading achi aati hai to app bht km amount she bhee bht acha capital bnaa salty hain

Member abenash is an unknown quantity at this point abenash's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agar hame jyada profits kamana hai tab hame uske liye apni trading me invest to karna hi padta hai. Aur hame ye bhi pata hai ki trading se jab tak ham log apni income nahi kama lete hain tab tak hame jyada risks nahi lena chahiye.

Member saifullahasa is an unknown quantity at this point saifullahasa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is not good to invest all your capital in forex. we know that forex is a risky business so here experience and knowledge is the fact.from forex trading have no confirmation that you earn money at the fixed time. so i want to say that investment depend your capital and i want to try invest 70 of my capital that is save i think.

Member hojorat is an unknown quantity at this point hojorat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All traders know that forex trading is a high risk business, and it will be a stupid idea if we invest all our capital in this business. We should know anytime we can lose our money if we invest all our money in forex. we should be wise, never do that, it will makes you become bangkrupt and poor in short time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 368 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)