+ Reply to Thread
Page 366 of 368 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,660 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Banned forexbroker123 is on a distinguished road forexbroker123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .
    na gi na main to ye bewaqufi na karoun kioun k es market ka koi pata nahi ha kisi bhi time es main high los ho sakta ha ei liye main to kabhi bhi es main apne ful capital se trading nahi karna chahoun ga main sirf or sirf bonus amount se he yahan trade karta houn khud ki investment main ne nahi ki ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I am not agree with this strategy because forex trading is very risky and every one not able to earn profit confidently in starting of forex trading so you can start with small capital like 100$ or 200$ maximum and increase you capital gradually by earning your profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Investing everything into forex market is very risky but if a trader has good strategic plan with it and money management then his experience will make him invest all amount of capital. For beginners i don't recommend similar activities.
    Thanks

Member wazid201118 is on a distinguished road wazid201118's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dream to become a rich man in a very short time.I know that only forex can help me to make my money double according to my wish.So i will try to invest all my capital in this trading market.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would not like to invest all my capital or hard earned money in forex as I believe one should not lay all his eggs in one basket so I like to diversify my investments in various fields to be more safe.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .
    nahi nahi main to ye ghalti nahi kar sakta kioun k mugh ko pata ha ye bahot risky ha or ye kisi bhi wqt ham ko bahot barra loss de saktey ha esi liye main to apni investment yahan nahi laga sakta sirf bonus se he trading karta hn

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gupta View Post
    I would not like to invest all my capital in the forex market because there is the possibility for me to lose it all. It is best for me to invest a little that will not affect my living standard. Then when I make profits, I can think to reinvest the profits in the form of compounding.
    forex me apni sari investment lagana gakat hota hai kyunki forex bahut hi volatile aur unpredictable trading platform mana jata hai aur isme kuch bhi predict karke trading karne ka koi bhi fayda nahi hota kyunki isme kab kya ho jaye kab kaunsi news generate ho jaye kab kis pair ki overbuying ya overselling ho jaye ye baat koi bhji predict nahi kar sakta

Banned abhishek is an unknown quantity at this point abhishek's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it will not be good idea to invest your whole capital in Forex Market..although after developing thorough understanding... u should play safe..

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would definitely invest a portion of my total capital in forex, yeh i dont consider it appropriate to invest every penny i have because investment fundamentals says that we should put a portion of our capital in safe investments like bank fds or debentures, a little portion i shall be investing in equity and some portion i shall be using for forex trading.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe investing all our money in one business is not a right move. Its always better to diversify our capital. It will not only only give a steady source of income but will protect us from going bankrupt if a business fails. So i would suggest to invest in other opportunities besides forex if one have the capital to do so
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 366 of 368 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 364 365 366 367 368 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)