+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 368 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member herono1 is on a distinguished road herono1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion, trader need to be invest the capital as which they can afford and better to invest less for the trading to get the maximum experience and trading knowledge, the training is more important in forex trading to get the more profit and trading experience.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member dancer is an unknown quantity at this point dancer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iwan View Post
    I want to maximize my investment in forex market, but it does not mean having to invest all of them. because the forex market in addition to promising a big profit, but also the risk that must be taken into account properly.
    we can not make all of our investment on the forex, because it is too risky for us , it is better for us to invest small first when we want to try to learning, and then maximize it ( not all ) and then try to consistent on it, if we are using all of the capital taht we have we also easy to being hard to control our emotion

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to maximize my investment in forex market, but it does not mean having to invest all of them. because the forex market in addition to promising a big profit, but also the risk that must be taken into account properly.

Senior Member ratnakr is an unknown quantity at this point ratnakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes. This time I invest all my capital into the forex business. But in transaction I only use 5% of my capital. So can I reduce the risk of loss, even though I was a small income. The important thing is profit consistently. ))

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess all for not doing this,really especially for new traders,they still lack of emotions and will find hard to be consistent,they can
    makes profit but i didnt quarantee their loss more lower than profits.thats fact.and i had that after many loss in my life.
    dont invest too much so you can think or trade with less pressure

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is so dangerous for us to invest all the capitals in forex market,which may lead us lose all the money there.I suggest we can trade with a small capital which we can afford the lose.It seems that we are gambling with so big capital there.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    aapne bilkul thikk kaha.kabhi bhi forex me apne sare paise nahi lagane chahaiye aur na hi kisi se paise borrow karke lagane chahaiye
    forex bahut hi risky trading platform hai..agar aapko isme paise laagne hai to apni savings ka kuch hissa lagana chahiye taki agar aapko loss bhi ho jaye tab bhi aapko zada dukh na ho..sara paisa laga doge to loss ke chances hamesha rahenge jisse ki aapko bahut zada nuksan ho sakta hai

Banned ghaplex is on a distinguished road ghaplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    the investment world is full of risk, then in need of good capital management, we must be prudent in managing our capital, do not use excess capital, use capital if loss we had not become a burden our minds.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    better to invest some 25% of our capital for forex trading ..
    this business has a high risk and we could have lost all the capital in one day ..
    always minimize the risk of collapse our financial

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Many Traders are crazy about the Forex market and they wanted to invest all their capitals in the Forex market rather then investing in several investment plans .

which category you keep yourself ? i though like to invest in various plans rather then Forex .
    No need that we should invest everything that we have in forex trading because of losses. Losses in forex is 100% inevitable since it is a business that is based on high risk and speculation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 368 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)