+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 368 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I want to invest all my capital in the forex market but before I want to be a good forex trader. I know that I can make a profit from big trades when I will use big capital in trading. I do not like to trade in forex with such risks if I lose the trade then I do not have capital in the future and I believe that it is a good thing to make this strategy because forex trading is very risky and everyone can not make a profit with confidence in forex trading so early you can start with a small capital and you benefit you !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one of the basic rules of forex is that we must control our greed !! I do not support giving all your capital in forx! although forex provides an excellent amount of profit but not yet full of uncertainty !! and I do not think it can be a better decision because we do not know how the Forex market gives us a daily profit and we are not very good at making profits all the time it is more difficult to depend on things for your income. So Forex can be a source of part-time income for me but it can not be the only way so I will never keep all the capital in Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am crazy to invest all my money in forex. We can see a big profit from it in the short term. It does not take much time to make money in quick time. But there is also the risk of losing all your money in the short term as well .. and as you know, forex trading has a huge level of risk. so, it would be very dangerous if all the funds you have, just to invest in forex trading. You should be able to share in some type of investment. you may be able to invest some of your capital in the property business, or vice versa.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's not a smart decision to invest all your money in Forex trading. If you do not have enough experience, you should not invest all your money; instead you have to invest some money you can afford to lose because the Forex market is a risky trade so you have to be very careful about your trades. and Never be the wisest choice to invest all capital in forex accounts. It's always a very risky place where there's plenty of opportunity to lose all the capital along with it, it could be a great opportunity to become a millionaire as well. All your personal decisions. But before investing, please think mostly.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I think that how much you love Forex trading and also how much you know about Forex trading, then you should not invest all your capital in Forex trading. Bcz will suddenly not come by listening to you. So you should invest by thinking about trends in Forex trading. and I do not have much capital, I have the capital, But I will invest all my capital in the forex market. Because every day I get a lot of successful news from the forex market. So I am very interested to invest a lot of capital. I have capital. I also know the forex market is very risky. It does not matter to me. Everyday I use a demo account. So that's no problem for me.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course there is no upper limit for investing in Forex trading that I know of, so one can invest as much money as he wants. But he must be prepared to accept harm if it happens without blaming anyone but himself. Because in any trade can happen and in a short time because of temptation one can enter the market with many great things and lose money. Only professionals can handle such situations !! and I do not like all my capital in the forex trading market, because forex trading is very risky and strong for me, if I do not have good trading experience and good trading strategy about forex trading so I can be crushed in forex trading market. and I will lose all my investment balance.

Member sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122 has much to be proud of sonia1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I have a good experience and knowledge about Forex trading then I will invest my all of capital in Forex trading by doing this I can create an opportunity for earning huge money from Forex trading

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like to invest all my capital at a time. Because it's risky and I have to save some mney for my emmergency support. And I think it is the wrong decision to invest the total capital at a time. Everyone should invest a little money first. and As an experienced trader, I never wanted to invest all my money in one trade. Because, Forex is a very volatile market and anytime I can get a loss. So, I think a trader should invest his capital with money management.

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone should avoid to invest full capital not only in the forex market but also in the stock market. The forex market is a high-risk market, although this market provides a high profit. But there are opportunities to make high losses also in this forex market. After knowing in and out of trading procedures, losses can be minimized in forex trading. It is wise to invest capital in different assurance plans in the prevailing market. It is my personal opinion that one should not invest more than 20% to 30% of total capital in the forex market. and. I never invested all my capital in Forex. At least I save 30% of all my initial capital provided or guaranteed for me to invest in some other plan or to carry out my daily operations. Since this is a business, we have to suffer loss several times. So we better prepare for it .

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    forex is just too risky market and investment is just too risky. thus we'd like to speculate forex market fastidiously. forex is appropriate for invest extra cash. each moment is risky in forex. if we have a tendency to do an easy mistake then we have a tendency to loss our all cash.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 368 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)