+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 368 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 3673

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Banned naik is on a distinguished road naik's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never try to invest all the money that i have into forex trading, this is because it is too risky to do so. Now it is better that we traders invest money one at a time and invest more when we are successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    Do not invest your whole capital. Always invest Some of the part of your capital. If you lose it then again you would have money to invest more. But f you are investing the whole capital then there will be no chance to invest again.
    I agree with you that people who are new in this field not have to invest their whole capital at a time because you must have some backup plans in case of huge loss they just have to invest some part of their investment so that if they will loose their money which they have invested earlier , so they can start their trading again by just depositing some amount from the remaining investment. Be systematic , go slow and earn more.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Banned indianforex is on a distinguished road indianforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    Forex trading is more risky than Share market trading . And there will be moment when one will lose all his money due to instabilities in the market. I am a new trader and i am learning it day by day . So i prefer to put only that much money in my trading account as much i can lose happily . I usually trade upto my ten dollar investment . I prefer to put my money in many investment sites. I dont advise any one to put all his capitol in forex trading.
    yes you are right.it is more risky than share market trading.there are many chances to lose all your money in forex market.first experience yourself as a good trader then put a huge money in forex.dont invest all of your money in forex at the beginning

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not at all. I donnot think so that forex demands yours capital. it only needs your less capital but it demands you your knowlege and experience. if you start your trade with low capital it does not matter but if you want to survive there then you must have to learn the forex. and you also need some experience that you could gain from demo account.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to twinkling star For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-04), dardo (2018-06-27), mehwish.143 (2017-04-13), ntn (2019-01-22), tarekfadel (2017-11-27)

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not invest your whole capital. Always invest Some of the part of your capital. If you lose it then again you would have money to invest more. But f you are investing the whole capital then there will be no chance to invest again.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-04), tarekfadel (2017-11-27)

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes IO can invest all because if you have more capital you may achieve more profit so in this way you can increase your profit but do it in a way that you do not lose all your money or if you are a gambler then never invest all money but I still feel I can invest all my money but I am not using this option and I am not a gambler and I am also not investing all of my money and this is I thing better way of trading.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bestlooser For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-04), ntn (2019-01-22), tarekfadel (2017-11-27)

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prawinkurdeg View Post
    Forex trading is more risky than Share market trading . And there will be moment when one will lose all his money due to instabilities in the market. I am a new trader and i am learning it day by day . So i prefer to put only that much money in my trading account as much i can lose happily . I usually trade upto my ten dollar investment . I prefer to put my money in many investment sites. I dont advise any one to put all his capitol in forex trading.
    Its true dear that there is no need to put your whole money or whole investment at the same time but i am not agree with you that forex trading is more risky then national stock trading , i must say that stock trading is more risky and less profitable because in national stock trading we will only get our national currency but in forex trading we get USD , and if you are living in a country whose currency value is lower than USD then its a great advantage for you.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seahawks90 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i must say investing your whole capital in forex at a time is the biggest foolishness because you even don't know that you will get profit or you may face some big loss , may be you will loose your total capital, so i must suggest the people who just invest their whole money in trading, i want to request them to make some backup plans because if you'll loose your whole capital then you must have something remaining in your pockets so you can start your trading once again.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seahawks90 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not want to put all the money at this business because it is very risky, i can not keep my profit with consistent and this is my reasons for it and if i can keep it with stable . i wont do it too
    forex is dynamic business and we do not know what will happen in the future, so left some money as the back up is good
    do the best we can

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-04), Hishamsaeed (2015-02-18), ntn (2019-01-22), tarekfadel (2017-11-27)

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think all can be invested in forex but not just for manual trading.as you also know there are several opportunities on forex.you can use a nice forex robot or you can use PAMM account,or copy trade.in any condition it will let you to earn more then you can make with any kind of investment.so personally l strongly advice to invest on forex.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ermaniso2011 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 368 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)