+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 368 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to invest big money in this business not invest all capital in this business because the traders must trade trade with low risky trading strategy not with high risky trading strategy this business is very good for income and all the traders choose this business for the earning they could get good income with this business .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-07-20)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    forex trading is too risky business and I don't like to invest all my capital in forex. it's not easy and very difficult online business. forex can sucking all my capital shortly. need long process and more learning before decide to invest here. I only make invest less money here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,463 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ny bhut he achi bat ki hai es mien yeh he k ager hamary pass acha knowledge hai to hum es mien bhut earn ker sakty hien or es mien behtreen trader ban ker profit hasil ker sakty hien

5. The Following User Says Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

ntn (2018-07-23)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    investing all his money in forex is depending upon yours experience and knowledge also if you have got great experience and knowledge of this forum and you have skills of trading and also you are an expert than you can invest his whole money in forex trading otherwise you do not do this thing any more.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-07-19), jaan23np (2018-07-22), mehro (2018-07-29)

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meray khayl se aik dum se itna invest nahi kerna chahiy.phely iss ki acchy sr knowledge hasil kerni chahiy.ager app itnay zyda expert hain to invest ker sakty hain.otherwise loss bhi ho sakta hai.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    g haan kun ni sirf main ee nhi her koi jo forex ko use kerta hai iss main apna capital harch kerna pasand kerta hai

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-07-18)

Member searng will become famous soon enough searng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I will also invest my capital in a different investment plan than invest all my money in forex because I think we should save some reserves with us because in forex we can even lose all our investment in just one trade. hamay chahiay kay hum apni sari forex money can invest na karain. and forex trading such as stock market trading. So this is very risky. I'm not interested, all my capital invested in the Forex market. Forex trading is a good and trusted site so some capital invests this site. I love Forex trading. Forex trading is business. so that business manu profit or loss. so I want to invest some capital in the Forex market and I make a business.

Junior Member GUJJARBABA is on a distinguished road GUJJARBABA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not like to invest my full money in forex because forex is too sensitive market. i like to invest minimum of my capital in forex market. in business we need to always ready to face opposite situation. no one can know the what happen in forex after one hour.if I fail in trading, then I could lose all my money in an instant, and this is very risky.

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont think so it will be good idea to invest all of ur capital at once in forex trading. forex trading isere not so simple just to invest and earn money profit. many things are involved in forex trading. there are many strategies and parameters are involved. so if u do not use good and strong strategy u can use all of ur capital. so i advice not to use all of ur capital at once.

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ha bro, zeyada tar log zeyada profit kamane ke chakkar me capitals bi invest karte hai take un ko zeyada profit ho, mere khayal me ye ghalt hai aik dum se saara capital money invest karna chahye. agar market down ya close ho jaye to lene ke dene bi parh jaate hai. is liye saabar se kaam le.
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 368 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)