+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 368 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like to invest all your capitals in Forex market?

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that I can't afford trading with my own money now that's why I post on forum every month so that I can accumulate some bonus to trade, so the sense of investing all my savings is something I will never consider a bit cause I no how risky forex trading is.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mage View Post
    Forex is certainly one of the largest markets in the world and the most heavily traded and most prevalent across the media, but I see from my point of view that is not wise to invest all the capital invested in Forex because Forex fluctuations may destroy his loss to the entire account
    I agree with you, whose name fluctuations in the forex market will never be expected.
    We'd better also invest our money for this business, risk passing. Let us share the capital
    we have for some other business that is easy and does not clash with forex.
    good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tigha truck For This Useful Post:

dixit (2017-10-25)

Banned yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111 has a reputation beyond repute yulbang111's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 80,689 Times in 12,965 Posts
    forex trading is too hard and very risky business in this world. forex trading is too dangerous business for us. there is no guarantee your money back, so..don't invest all your capital in forex business. you should invest with less money. you can increasing money if you have good trading skill

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yulbang111 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-21), billyboy00007 (2017-10-21), FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-21), punjabpolice (2017-10-22), rehanayaz (2017-10-21), zahid2016 (2017-10-21)

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think all sorts of profit opportunities offered in forex business still have a high risk factor,
    it would be an unwise decision if you just put all your money into this investment, diversify the investment
    you have to do as a step to manage your money risk.
    regard

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that if we look on opportunity on forex business it may promise a big profit on it. but we also have to understand the forex market also has a big risk. investing all of our capital to forex is not a good idea especialy when we don't have enough knowledge about forex trading.

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe all of my capital I don't invest in one place. It will be a foolish decision. I will invest my capital in different places because it is low risky. If I loss in one side other side will recover the loss. So I would not like to invest all capital in one business.

Banned r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k has a spectacular aura about r_ad_k's Avatar
    Thanks
    The answer largely depends on how you are going to approach your new start-up business. First, consider how you are going to be educated.
    As long as you are disciplined and laser-focused on learning the markets, your chances of success increase exponentially. You have to be a gung-ho student. If not, youll end up in the poor house.
    As a technical Forex trader, most of the charting packages that come with your brokers trading platform are sufficient (and some are actually quite good).

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,450 Times in 9,163 Posts
    nahi humain Forex main kabi bi all amount invest nae karni chaye ye bohat dangerous ho skta hai hamare liye ke all amount ko aik hi bar invest kar diya jaye main yahi prefer karun ga ke jitna bi ap ke pas investment ke liye ho uska khuch money invest karain.

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-19), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-21), amirjaved (2017-10-19), batool (2017-10-30), danish555 (2017-10-25), FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-19), kanita (2017-10-30), punjabpolice (2017-10-19), sufiyan22 (2017-10-26), yulbang111 (2017-10-29)

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe money is perfect to invest in Forex market . We shouldn't invest all capital in Forex market , Because Forex market is the most dangerous place . Big capital never ensure big profit , only huge experience and knowledge ensure profit . So small capital is enough for trading .

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,408 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i have big money then i will invest that all my money in this trading business because my money is safe in this business and i could make good trading strategy for this business i could spend my money with my own choice and also withdraw.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 368 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)