+ Reply to Thread
Page 428 of 462 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 426 427 428 429 430 438 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 4613

Thread: Is Forex really a gamble ?

Member incredibleindia is an unknown quantity at this point incredibleindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not really a gamble. Rather, it depends on the ability of the trader to plan his trades according to market analysis and also keep the trades clear of emotions and unrealistic target setting.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit001 is an unknown quantity at this point amit001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so that forex is a really a gamble because i have seen that many of my friend who are a professional trader, they lost thier money during trade and normal trader can be win in forex so its a gamble for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is true business and is based on lot of real things happening around the world. Without the Forex the foreign trading can not take place and hence is a necessary thing in the world. So i feel trading the Forex is not a gambling and it affects a lot of the common mans life unlike in gambling there nothing happens which directly impacts the people who does not involve.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member bassem15 is an unknown quantity at this point bassem15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    off course it isn't a game and luck has no way on forex as it depends on your knowledge , experience, analysis of forex market and charts so luck has very low percentage and if any trader see that forex depends on luck and that it is a game then why he didn't play poker games and invest his money on it

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    thik kaha bhai aapne shuru mein problem face sabhi business mein karni hoti hai.
    lekin ye forex mein kuch jayda hi problem hoti hai. haan agar gamble karenge to problem hogi

Junior Member Zubaed is on a distinguished road Zubaed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is not gambling at all.Here you should take steps very wisely.Anyone should not trade blindly while he will surely meet with loss.With your thinking i think luck is also a very important think .Quick decision may stop the loss.

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i hear some people say that forex is a gamble, but it is not this is a business that require good analysis and being smart and making good decision it all about smart work

Member bharat23 is an unknown quantity at this point bharat23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    I just wanted to ask that is really Forex a gamble as here many traders just trade blindly and depends upon luck - what you believe?

According to me its not like that as in Forex ,Knowledge matters a lot as without that learning becomes hard .
    Yes it is really a gamble and we have to work hard here to earn a good profit there are many of the trader who are making thousands of dollar here but they really worked hard in their past and if we also give our best and work like that then we can be succeed in this business forex trading .

Member ikram9876 is on a distinguished road ikram9876's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you are right forex is real gamble jesey ke humy game main pata nahi hota ke kon jeety ga es tara humy forex main be pata nahi hota ke kab loss kar sakty hain or kab profit or ap luck ke baat karty hain tu mere khyal main luck insankhud bana ta hain....

Junior Member Areej Khan is an unknown quantity at this point Areej Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i donot think so because in gambling yu never knw yur gonna win or loss.. yu just make decision and behind that decision there is no strategy or analysis whereas in trading yu have to look all aspects for earning profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 428 of 462 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 426 427 428 429 430 438 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)