+ Reply to Thread
Page 416 of 462 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4613

Thread: Is Forex really a gamble ?

Senior Member v jay is an unknown quantity at this point v jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the case of forex tradding..we can see it like gambling..
    but if we learn about forex..u become know...forex is the real business...
    u only can success in forex trading with good strategy n mm..like other busnies...
    not like gambling..only hope a luck...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member MIMIH is an unknown quantity at this point MIMIH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and I lost a lot of money.
    Forex is a bottomless pool accessible to everyone.
    But it is not enough to bend down to pick up the money.
    It should be a good trader.Sans more. THANK FOREX

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned raihanuiu is on a distinguished road raihanuiu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is not gambling. If it is gambling then I can say real money gambling on forex. That`s via we can huge profit or losses. But we should remember it is very very risky for new comer but opposite it is the profitable for as a expert trader. So, you be careful on your learning criteria. How many things do you learn about forex.

Banned shanti is an unknown quantity at this point shanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    comfortably for me Forex is ordinal job, I do similar all the mart noesis and activity I've done. I do revel trading and I can manage it with all otherwise things I bang to do. However on big info relinquish like New plate income for greenback or speeches from Fed are copernican information, also HPI for GBP is big. I rail those tidings hair and catch what markets are doing and hunting for opportunities to get in trades.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    I know that It is a gamble business coz here we get profit from luck and huge lose also.But if we had known that which trade is opened must be benefited.Sometimes our profitable trade turns into lose which we never expect.
    aisa nhi hai ki har baar apko profit hi ho aur gambling karne walo ke ath to loss jyada hota hai aur profit kam kyuki jo bhi trades wo karte hain wo unke luck par totally depend karta hai bas

Banned hikaru fx is an unknown quantity at this point hikaru fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex very important business and if you deep in it you will find al ot of things like theory indicator charts and how the mathematical play a good role in it if it a gamble all people will leave it or play one and not return because the risk in it very big so why people who consider it game want to loose their money

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is not a gamble , here we do follow a good trading plan and everything goes in a systematic manner and there is not much cheating involved compared to gambling. Also here the participants do lot of analysis of the price involved with different methods thereby trading with knowledge and not by luck.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Junior Member blackmask982 is an unknown quantity at this point blackmask982's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is not a gamble . because you must analysis currency always . And also you must study on forex more and more . I think it is a business and all business have loss and profit .

Senior Member mokku is on a distinguished road mokku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how can forex is gamble?it can said that those people whos has no knowledge about forex trading.it is an international business and every proper educated people can make bright carere in Forex.

Junior Member google is an unknown quantity at this point google's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends on traders.If trader want to earn huge money within short time and take huge risk and he od not know about his earning then it is called grumbling.But if traders want to small earning and then it is called business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 416 of 462 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)