+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 462 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 441 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 4613

Thread: Is Forex really a gamble ?

Member bedi is an unknown quantity at this point bedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ontorip View Post
    You are right. I think Gambling is not make good forex trader a good forex trader can do gambling. But i do not support gambling. Gambling make you huge money it can also loss huge money. I think streak to the rules is very important for a trader.no pain no gain.
    heck if I was not gambling because forex forex needs analysis, knowledge and skills to make a profit on forex gamble but if you do not need anything like that cukuo with only guess ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned irome is an unknown quantity at this point irome's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    I just wanted to ask that is really Forex a gamble as here many traders just trade blindly and depends upon luck - what you believe?

According to me its not like that as in Forex ,Knowledge matters a lot as without that learning becomes hard .
    I think forex is not realy a gfamble because this reason is that when you trade open with your mind set idea mean when you used stoop loss and take profit its make count your desgion for your trading. But reality is that forex is like gambling .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fandi is an unknown quantity at this point fandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is not gambling because this bussines we can know where is the price will go
    and we can buy or sell to take position base on that movement...

Banned ghanchifarhan is an unknown quantity at this point ghanchifarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is not a gambling i must say that there are some things which are common in forex trading and in a gambling which is your luck and prediction but you can't say that forex is a gambling , you must have to gain some knowledge for starting forex trading but gambling can be done by anyone who have its basic idea.Forex is not a place of placing probable idea as its need more amount of concentration and passion towards the business .Here people should be more dedicated and not just a matter of depositing money and guessing like gamble.Gamble may lead to loss of everything if you have no luck but Forex needs little self decision with knowledge.

Banned forexchamp is on a distinguished road forexchamp's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex market ko jab mene join nahi kiyaa tha tab me be yei samajhta tha ke ye gambling hai magar isko join karne ke bad pata laga ke nahi aesa kuch b nahi hai ye to international business hai

Banned fxsilo is an unknown quantity at this point fxsilo's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont agree if forex called as gamble, because we can doing with analysis and also good experience of trading skill.
    if forex as a gamble maybe many of country is not allowed to trade forex.

Banned sillent is an unknown quantity at this point sillent's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi forex me koi gambling wambling wali baat nahi hai balke ye to aik international busines hai aur is me trade kar ke lakhoon dollars kamayee ja sakte hain

Senior Member marki is an unknown quantity at this point marki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well forex is not gamble however some forex trader do its like a gomble because they have no experience about forex and they tried to trade makes money so those trader will loss in forex . however people with full of experience and knowledge will do forex as a proffision and job and earned money for them .

Senior Member rikon is an unknown quantity at this point rikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No forex business is not gambling. some fool trader think forex business is gambling. i think they have no sense about forex business and they think forex trading is just a game. but from my trading experience forex business is a ideal business in the world .

Member kakatua is an unknown quantity at this point kakatua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My consideration says that forex and gambling are two various things if we trade in forex with its right thought and animate but when we signaling trading without any analysis then the forex becomes gaming. Thence it totally depends on a trader that either he wants to achieve forex a risk or not.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 462 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 441 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)