+ Reply to Thread
Page 470 of 530 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 468 469 470 471 472 480 520 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 5297

Thread: Time or Money - Which is important for Forex beginners?

Banned shakher is an unknown quantity at this point shakher's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex beginners comes into this Forex trading field basically to earn money but for this they have to invest time to learn. Many new traders come to the market with huge amount of money and invest in the trading market .Online forex trading platform is important to forex trading . We know that time means money in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    both are important for forex beginners agar aap jyada time denge forex ko sikhne ke liye to jyada earn bhi kar payenge aur earning ke liye money bhi jaruri hai jo ki forum se kamai jaa sakti hai.
    my mind if a beginner can success in Forex trade without having a teacher and time, can a beginner teach him/her self to become successful in Forex without the need of any person putting him/her through, In what ever business we are doing for what i think we need some one to put us through that business how it work, and the way we can do it that it will work for us, or profit us, if you think that a beginner can success without a teacher please kindly share your own view.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Forex beginners comes into this Forex trading field basically to earn money but for this they have to invest time to learn and as well as they should have money to get more profit .Which is important for them -
    Time or money,which is important? - share your opinion about the fact.
    both money and time are very important but in my own opinion time is more important though money is also needed but i regard money as a secondary factor to succeed in the forex market.

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats true! i agree with you dude!as a beginer we should have a lot time to spare to study all about forex!!because there is no short cut in learning forex trading,so we must learn it well,step by step until we do understand about it,so lets spare our time to learn it to build a better futture!!

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the time and money are related even say time is money, but for beginners the most important is how to utilize the time available as well as possible. by using the time well, the money will be found in the future.

Senior Member tefa1981 is an unknown quantity at this point tefa1981's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both are important for forex beginners so traders who spend their time wisely and in right direction can make more money,if we have a enough time then we can able to make a good amount of profit by utilizing our time

Member Ragiel4 is an unknown quantity at this point Ragiel4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before we can trade forex, we'll take the time to learn forex, and we do not know how much time it takes for us to understand forex. I think invest time in advance so that we could actually trading and profit will follow

Member Chamika is on a distinguished road Chamika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both are very important in forex trading because, we need time to trade, if not we can do other things which is effective to our life and we need money to trade also.. therefore we can't take both of them for granted..

Member suriman is an unknown quantity at this point suriman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a beginner, I prefer time. because before you invest your money, you better know how to do good trading, so that you can manage your capital properly. conversely, if you do not have the experience to trading, and just rely on feelings for trading, I believe, in a short time you will run out of capital.
    never give up.............

Banned donj is an unknown quantity at this point donj's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sayem View Post
    Ya you are right time and money both are important. people should be wait for perfect time and then they can earn good profit. but i think for beginners they need to invest maximum time more then invest. if they can learn properly then they can earn money by trading. other ways they can loss on their trade.
    when i open a position i usually do not have any idea about the amount i can earn from that. due to that i sometimes loss the chance of getting higher profits. i mean there were some situations where the prices move into my desired direction more after i closed the position.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 470 of 530 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 468 469 470 471 472 480 520 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)