+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 530 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 469 509 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 5297

Thread: Time or Money - Which is important for Forex beginners?

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iwahyudi View Post
    I think the time and money is very important because a good moment for trade when there are not any, because if you open it at any time it means you're taking a big risk. Time is important to me because I always wait to trade with forex price has reached the overbought and oversell, then the risk is very small losses as prices reversed course and definitely safe to open the order. Money is also very important because of the capital that is used to influence the trading lot is used, this means that the larger the lot means getting many of the benefits in each pips profit
    If you are a newbie you have to give more time to your forex trading study and not be blinded by your dreams to win bigger profits too quickly. The time of the newbies is invested in learning and practicing trading forex everyday. Gathering experience is most crucial at the early stage of forex study.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Member Tsumi is an unknown quantity at this point Tsumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course both are important but first its all about time. Cause you need to spend time to learn not just the basics but the main function of it. After you learn then this is the time where you need your money to gain profit. But if you'll ask me? Time. Cause you're willing and at the same time patient to learn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by robiul alam View Post
    i think time is more important for the beginner because the money can come when we can control good the time of our trading , for example the money can come when we trade in the good moment good like friends fast work good
    I think the time and money is very important because a good moment for trade when there are not any, because if you open it at any time it means you're taking a big risk. Time is important to me because I always wait to trade with forex price has reached the overbought and oversell, then the risk is very small losses as prices reversed course and definitely safe to open the order. Money is also very important because of the capital that is used to influence the trading lot is used, this means that the larger the lot means getting many of the benefits in each pips profit
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Senior Member robiul alam is on a distinguished road robiul alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi all traders.its really good if all senior traders can share your experience for the first time when you start trading.How the situation influence next trading.I'm really excited to hear your story..Thank good forex work good business thank forex goog like bath timed and money good like

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

i think time is more important for the beginner because the money can come when we can control good the time of our trading , for example the money can come when we trade in the good moment good like friends fast work good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member blonur is on a distinguished road blonur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all things need time; advice for beginner must be need to maintain strictly the money management and making good strategy. Day by day also will realize the important of succes

Senior Member abdurrehman is an unknown quantity at this point abdurrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Forex beginners comes into this Forex trading field basically to earn money but for this they have to invest time to learn and as well as they should have money to get more profit .Which is important for them -
    Time or money,which is important? - share your opinion about the fact.
    My dear friend mere khiyal mein beginners k liye time aor money dono impotent hen. aor start mein agr beginners money haseel kar le to uska forex mein interest ziyada ho jata hai. aor wo shooq se forex mein trading karta hai.

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think time is more important for the beginner because the money can come when we can control good the time of our trading , for example the money can come when we trade in the good moment , but we can lose everything if we don't take care of time.

Member himelbf is an unknown quantity at this point himelbf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think cash both are important.if you want to achievements on currency trading then you have to invest cash as well as time.if we invest some time on currency trading then we will learn about the currency trading.and if we obtain then we will achievements.

Member Yovraj is an unknown quantity at this point Yovraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my view if you spend more time for learning it will give you good results. If you invest more money it will give you more profit. But for a newbie more focus should be on time. I think that investing huge money in start can give extremely wrong results. Thanks everybody thanks a lot ..

Junior Member akash00 is an unknown quantity at this point akash00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Time and money both are important forex .When a man want to trading forex then time is more important for him .Because at first wast time to learning forex .With out learning he can not earn profit .After learning with out money he can not invest in forex .So money is important at this moment. So i think time and money are two part of a picture.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 530 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 469 509 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)