+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 530 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Time or Money - Which is important for Forex beginners?

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by megawati View Post
    for beginners I think they will be happy to make a profit and it will be far more important for a few days or weeks or months but for me time is very important. like saying that I lost $ 15 last year but I did Forex since 2 years so all the time and money is lost but still trying to recover everything. What clearly means that the time lost is very important to me. and you are right. but as a beginner, you better invest time than money. if you don't have experience, whatever money you invest will run out. for that, you have to sacrifice your time to study trade first
    विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में हर शुरुआत करने वाले के लिए ज्ञान और अनुभव बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है। दोनों हमें जोड़ेंगे और पैसा कमाएंगे इसलिए हमें हर समय पैसा देखने की जरूरत नहीं है। और समय शुरुआती लोगों के लिए बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है, मैं सहमत हूं। हमें शुरुआती लोगों के रूप में बहुत कुछ सीखना है और बाजार की स्थितियों को जानने के लिए लंबा समय लेना है। यदि हम विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार करने की जल्दी में हैं, तो हम व्यर्थ में अपना पैसा बर्बाद करना सुनिश्चित कर सकते हैं

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for beginners I think they will be happy to make a profit and it will be far more important for a few days or weeks or months but for me time is very important. like saying that I lost $ 15 last year but I did Forex since 2 years so all the time and money is lost but still trying to recover everything. What clearly means that the time lost is very important to me. and you are right. but as a beginner, you better invest time than money. if you don't have experience, whatever money you invest will run out. for that, you have to sacrifice your time to study trade first

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As much as the attention of beginners I will say time is more important - what they need is to spend time learning curves and practicing to get expertise in forex trading, yes they will need capital too but they can start with lower amounts. and I think both of them are very necessary for beginners and also for all traders and because with this they can develop their business into a big one and of course they will be good traders too, so we cannot ignore any of them and all are always our part every day

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very important for beginners to spend more time on forex to learn the basics of forex ... a minimum of 2 to 3 hours every day is a must ... This is a slow process to understand it. I need almost three to four months to find the basics but I'm still not perfect. So it's neater than chasing money, spending a little more time and you'll get more in the first place ... And that's the problem, for beginners the most important thing is money, but only then do they realize that chasing money will only be a bad barrier for they. It's better to learn forex, surely it takes time and beginners who realize it from the most successful start from the beginning I think. I did not realize, so suffered some losses and disappointments.

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is very important for every beginner in forex trading is knowledge and experience. Both will combine and make us make money so we don't need to see money all the time. and Time is very important for beginners, I agree. we have to learn a lot as beginners and take a long time to get to know the market conditions. if we are in a hurry to trade forex, we can be sure to waste our money in vain, because if we do not practice it will only make entries with feelings, do not use analytical tools.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to average For This Useful Post:

VGA (2019-05-27)

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Like a lot of time and resources, the meaning is appropriate. If you want to spend more time understanding, to improve. And where to put more money, which will give you additional benefits. But for beginners, besides focusing on the expiration date. At the outset a broad range of benefits can provide dramatically wrong results. In this way, this must be taken into account. and both are needed. What are the advertising opportunities through the source tree of her beginner trailer. Increase income quickly especially because understanding will be easy. Because it's less important it has been found don't forget without a doubt so don't forget all your money immediately. And give time to study. In the Forex foreign exchange market, here is a small investment decision that is possible.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically both are components of equal importance, time and money are equally important. we without the right time when entering the market will definitely be harmed, but without money we cannot do forex trading business. so both must be used as quickly as possible and Money is more important for forex beginners. If you have money, you will be able to buy a trading system and also pay experts to teach you strategies and at the same time you will have money to invest in your live account.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,084 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi forex ma 2 cheaza boath ahum hote hai ak time or money jesa huma acha profit bhe asani say mil sakhta hai us leay huma koshish karne ho ge forex ko smjhna ka leay or aga tak hum work bhe hum sahi trah kama sakhta hai

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mehro View Post
    g han sahi kaha aap ny time aur money dono important hen. lakin sub sy zarori cheeze hai time.
    har cheeze ko execute krny ka time hota gai beginner k lia time important hai money nhi agar time den gy aur sekhen gy to baad men money kama sken gy aur agar time nhi den gy aur greed kar k money k pechy lgy rhy gy to kuch hath nhi aay ga
    hanji forex ke business me trader ke liye time dena bahut he jaroori hai,esme trader ache se market me time dega to uske baad he wo esme sabb market me samajh sakenga,esme trader ko sabb ache se market me jaana chahiye esme trader jetna jada khud samjhenga wo uske baad he acha kar sakenga.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-05-22)

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When a beginner starts trading he wants to earn money in minimum time. But it proved fatal to him. I think, first he must spend enough time to gain knowledge and experience. In this way he can succeed. So time is more important for newcomers. and I have the same opinion with two extra dollar time periods. If you spend more time learning the idea. And even if you use the idea of double income it allows for greater benefits. But for a beginner, focus is more precision. Spend a lot of money to provide special benefits for failing. So I am familiar with that idea.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fakta For This Useful Post:

zahidali (2019-05-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 530 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)