+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 98 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast

Thread: what is the best time frame for forex trading?

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best time of tradings in Forex is when the Economic Calender issued the Data is the best time of trading at this time market fluctuate immediately. This is the best time of trade and earn the profit. In working days you can trade any suitable time. But use seance to earn profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ForexCepat is on a distinguished road ForexCepat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Keep an eye on the larger trends. You should always expand your market charts and graphs to include a time frame larger than the one you are trading in. By doing this you will be able to see the bigger picture of the price movements, and avoid making a bad trade based on short-term, random fluctuations.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rokib is an unknown quantity at this point rokib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no idea about this topic because i am newbie in forex trading. But i want to understand about this and i want to start forex trading for earning money. But now i try to understand about forex trading and i see time is depends in individual trader.

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Currency trading is the best palform to create heaps of cash, it is the primary purpose many individuals come to the industry but that is only one part of truth, the other part that most individuals usually ignore that the danger may have and investors to the possible lack of all preliminary investments

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends on you what time frame will you use.Basically time frame is very important in deciding trend.You can use 2 to 3 time frame with different combination.I use 15 min, 01 hr and 04 hr time frame.Sometimes i also look for the 05 min time frame.It seems that most of traders prefer 01 hr time frame.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Brother I under stand the best time of frame for Forex trading when the data's rating announced at this time the trend of the marked fluctuate more quickly this the best to trade and gain the profit. More trader get the help from the Technical analysis and other web sits.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sparvez View Post
    Time is very important matter for forex.I want to know what is the best time frame for forex trading?
    time frame har trader par depend karta ha wo kasi trading karta ha long term trading karta ha ya short term trading karta ha us ka bad he ap decided kar sakta han ka kon sa time frame best or ahca rha ga wasa mara khala sa sub sa ahca or best time frame 5 mint and 1 hours ha maine esi ko trading maine jada sa jada used karta hon.

Banned sundorali0000 is on a distinguished road sundorali0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Time frame depends what kind of trade you here,short time frame depends on short term business,long term business depends on long time frame,for long term business you should spend four hour, other hand for short time you spend at least 15 minutes time.

Banned angle is an unknown quantity at this point angle's Avatar
    Thanks
    the baest time trade can only be dectated by the time zone that you are in the moment reason being that i really love the way life turns to be v3ry interesting.

Junior Member sunil1978 is an unknown quantity at this point sunil1978's Avatar
    Thanks
    market movement ,and they want to earn huge amount of pips in a day .but static show that long time trader is more successful then the short time trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 98 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)