+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 98 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 ... LastLast

Thread: what is the best time frame for forex trading?

Member sracer86 is an unknown quantity at this point sracer86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are different time frames for trading in forex market.It depends on the trading style of a trader which time frame he will use.For short term traders 15 M or 1 Hr time frame is better.For long term traders D 1 or W1 time frame is better.I use 15 M time frame most of the times for analyzing the chart and identifying a better time of entry point.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned numanpsc11 is an unknown quantity at this point numanpsc11's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is important to note that technical analysis is a critical method of understanding the history market movements and hence useful to identify trends. It does not actually tell us where the currency is going.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well .. I think for the long term strategies it will be better for you to use frames staring of 4h frame till week as example ...and if u using short term strategies like scalping as example it will be good to use short time frames like 1m and 5 min frames

Senior Member Md. Mominul Islam is on a distinguished road Md. Mominul Islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Rely on what type of dealing you are doing if you are doing temporary dealing it good for you used small-time fire to business and then the bigger once used to see how the pattern are going if its lengthy lasting deals you ca business with huge time fire.

Senior Member andi_lan is an unknown quantity at this point andi_lan's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you have a small capital, the time frame for analyzing time frame is small, because the technique is very suitable for scalper, because it was in the time frame analyzed using a strategy adapted to be used.

Junior Member ainna is an unknown quantity at this point ainna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its depends when market is in good position and what is ur decisions for investing u have to read charts when market is moving in best trade positions that is best time

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ma time ki wake ma he bohat ahamaiyt ha mere kayal sa best time forex ma jab signal ayte ha tab trade
    karni chaye ja pher jab maret ka ma daytea ayte ha tab trade karni chayea kyon ka us waqt market ko smjyna
    be aysan hota ha

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    all time frames are good and very important, and for me, although i am a scalper but i use all of them, i need more information for my trading and this way make me more comfortable during in the market, they have their own function and we need them to support our trading,
    and so please do not leave one of them and take one as favorite

Senior Member mustofa sulaiman is an unknown quantity at this point mustofa sulaiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think all of time frame is good brother .but if you are a scalper trader you can using 15 minutes or 30 minutes .it's best time frame for scalper i think .then if you day trader you can using daily or 4 hours time frame to open position .there is a more accurate to analysys the trend in long time frame.

Senior Member staar is on a distinguished road staar's Avatar
    Thanks
    it depends on the traders, for me i am a long term trader and the best time frame for me is four hour time frame because if shows a good trend always for me to trade then the larger once used to see how the trend are going if its long term trades you ca trade with large time flames

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 98 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)