+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 98 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast

Thread: what is the best time frame for forex trading?

Senior Member zirconium is on a distinguished road zirconium's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 4h and daily charts are the best.Signals which are coming from those charts are more accurate than signals from those charts.so use those charts for ur analyzes,bt u should use 50pips of sl and tp should be around 100-150 pips

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kalim iqbal is on a distinguished road kalim iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    This best time frame is depend upon your trading strategies but if you want to find the trend of the market then 4h time frame is the best time frame but for short term traders 15M and 30M time frame is best and for long term traders 1D and weekly time periods is best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Tenhyeu is an unknown quantity at this point Tenhyeu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oooooo.......I like to see timefaram m1, because I see the chaart is moving up and down....I need to learn of this right?..about the timeframe..M1 is too fast if you are still newbie. I can't see full trend on m1

Banned akashbd is an unknown quantity at this point akashbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    ...... I am a long tenure trader and the most excellent instance frame in lieu of me is four hour instance frame since if shows a accomplished trend continually in lieu of me to trade and the lifeless advertise can be seen very well in four hour instance frame..

Senior Member mosabbal is an unknown quantity at this point mosabbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if you trade in an intraday trading, so will be better for you to use lower time frames, such as 1H or less as 30 min. also if you want to keep your trading open for a longer period of time, try to use the higher time frames, such as 4H and daily and there is also a weekly.

Senior Member Ahmed Farag is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmed Farag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the 5 minutes time frames is good for the fast trading methods if you want to trade in short time or don't have much time you can scalp one or two trades in few minutes in the 5 minutes time frame

Member detien is an unknown quantity at this point detien's Avatar
    Thanks
    i choose the monthly and weekly time frames to determine trend direction..daily and H4 time frame for entry..
    because it fits with the strategy that i use..
    and many senior traders that give advice for beginners like me to trade on the big time frame..

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    For sclaping I use the Time Frame 15 m and 30 m, but if i use daily trade time frame 4 h and 1 d. the bottom line, to do short-term trading we use TF low and if trading on the long run we use hihg TF.

Senior Member nhatban is on a distinguished road nhatban's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like the frame of one hours sometimes weekly with swings but the long period chart is more honest than the shor i think. I am more prfer with 1 hour timeframe to determine trend , and usually make decission with see on 15 and 5 minute minute timeframe

Banned delowar is an unknown quantity at this point delowar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always support 1 hour time frame is the best time frame for forex trading. Ghantai forex market is open 4 days a week 5. This does not mean that the market is always open, we should always be a trade. The market is not always enabled

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 98 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)