+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 252 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 2511

Thread: Forex trading is an Art or Science?

Member wicaksono is on a distinguished road wicaksono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is an Art or science, i dont know why you said it was science, Forex is pure bussiness there a market there a lot of people doing buy and selling money, make analysis just for take profit that is money. But science have bigger purpose for make human kind living better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mansoorlund is an unknown quantity at this point mansoorlund's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan forex aik art of science hai is main science ki traha ke kaam hota hai jaisy jiddat ho forex main or ya kisi bhi mulk ki ecnomic ki surat haal pe depend karty hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ssharon is an unknown quantity at this point ssharon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What do you think of Forex trading, an ingredient is added, like art or science. It is assumed in a mercantilism Forex science essay in my opinion a scientific analysis.

Member shahzad105 is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad105's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think its science and all calculations are scientfic I plane it with scientfic calculations.and its realy worked scientific calculations are worked almost very accurate.I like it use with calculations
    its working good for me i enjoy my trading with calculations .than i put an order without calculations i take loss from it so i decide to put my every order with calculations

Banned mkb is an unknown quantity at this point mkb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Although forex trading has scientific characteristics but it is an art. Because science has same results by applying same techniques but forex trading has different results by applying same techniques. Therefore forex trading is a combination of art and science.

Member shazer ehsan is an unknown quantity at this point shazer ehsan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that forex trading is an art as well as science too because it is really an art to gain profit from your trades with low investment and less time spent for forex trading. On the other hand forex trading is a science as well because you have to make certain assessments and anticipations before opening a trade. Moreover, you test your strategies in order to gain profit which is also a part of science.

Banned sikhendy is an unknown quantity at this point sikhendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion, forex business is a combination of art and science. how the forex system works in real world as a global economy business is a part of economy art. forex also an online business which traders can manage their account by using internet system, we can call it science.

Senior Member India Bangsat is an unknown quantity at this point India Bangsat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    Forex trading is an Art or Science?
    What you think forex trading is, it is an Art or more like Science. In my view as good forex trading is based on scientific analyis it is a Science.
    I think that the Forex business is an art. Because I think that we need to work hard and need a good strategy and good money to be able to get benefits. And if we want to understand more about a good strategy we can learn and look it up on the internet.

Senior Member junai is an unknown quantity at this point junai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my point of view forex is a mixture of Art and science both.Everything is applied in the forex business.I think is has math and statistics too.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is both an art or a science of trading in a world foreign exchange market. as a trader you need to place trades in the forex market and get your profits made. in the foreign exchange market you can make investments for yourself so as to ensure you improve your standard of living because you j*st might need it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 252 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 201 241 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)