Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Supply and Demand Strategy

Senior Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    286.2 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cash4u View Post
    Hold Buy Gold !
    This very well may be the way sir, but if I never traded using the help of an indicator sir,
    but I will only trade degan using only an aid wax I will use technical analysis so I will get to know the direction the market will take place in the long run

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Senior Member shoibal90 is an unknown quantity at this point shoibal90's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    88.5 USD
    Thanks
    We've many strategy concerning forex trading and also i do think in case have got capacity to devote a higher price within forex trading subsequently industry within gold. Because it is rather difficult if not have got a bunch of money readily available. I'll try out having many cash 1st and try out industry within gold when have got a bunch of money.

Member Endeye is on a distinguished road Endeye's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    233.3 USD
    Thanks
    I am still new in forex and not many know the forex, and I do not know how to trade gold. but, this treat as my introduction to gold trading which promises great profit.

Banned dedist is an unknown quantity at this point dedist's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    61.6 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Endeye View Post
    I am still new in forex and not many know the forex, and I do not know how to trade gold. but, this treat as my introduction to gold trading which promises great profit.
    Be carefull, gold moves are far greater than fx, do not just keep buying gold
    You need decent capital to trade gold, because of higher spread and greater volatility

Banned shanu is an unknown quantity at this point shanu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    94.3 USD
    Thanks
    I think if you can invest more money in forex trading then trade in Gold but if you have less or no money for more investment then dont do trade in gold its very risky & also dangerious

Banned visio it is on a distinguished road visio it's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    219.3 USD
    Thanks
    I am mostly trade in gold i like its movement its easy to understand for me,now i think its a good time to buy and hold for long time because if we analyse previous two year then you find 1520 to 1550 is bottom and support area so i recommend buy near 1550,1560 area stop loss is 1520 and profit target is open if gold break 1520 area then sell gold aggressively.

Senior Member Mustafijur is an unknown quantity at this point Mustafijur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    305.1 USD
    Thanks
    Supply is measure of how much of particular commodity is available at any one time. As the supply of a currency increases, The currecny become less valualbe.Conversely. as the supply of a currency decreases, the currency becomes more valuable.

One the other side of the economic equation,we find demand.Demand is the measure of how much of a particular commodity people want at any one time. Demand for a currency has the opposite effect on the value of a currency than does supply.

As a result demand for a currency increases, the currency becomes more valuable . Convesely, as the demand for a currency decreases. the currency becomes less valuable.

Member 4rex is an unknown quantity at this point 4rex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21.3 USD
    Thanks
    It strategy looks interesting and profitable, but I haven't yet quite understand this startegy, What the supply and demand strategy is similar with the strategy support and resistance?
    Is it can apply in pairs GBP/USD?

Banned DIAN08 is an unknown quantity at this point DIAN08's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.6 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cash4u View Post
    Hold Buy Gold !
    I want to add a little my suply strategy and demend not just happen to break out or sideway
    but suport and resistance can also be referred to suply and demend

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member ahadbd is an unknown quantity at this point ahadbd's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3.4 USD
    Thanks
    Gold is a precious metal. Gold trading requires quite big investment. We should invest long term in gold. Don't try to scalping in gold. It could be risky.

+ Reply to Thread