+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Simple Supply and Demand Strategy

Member tonito900 is on a distinguished road tonito900's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think i can not manage that amount to trade gold be careful if you are unsure please do not enter the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tonito900 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member ansari123 is on a distinguished road ansari123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    it may not applied every where the concept supply and demand , i can see the need of the time is we should buy gold and hold it as crisis through the globe is so huge.but gold is losing the momentum which it used to have previously.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Supply and demand is my favorite technique. because this can be a reference to determine the order position accurately and generate profit.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cash4u View Post
    Hold Buy Gold !
    I do not understand this system sir, so I still can not say much in any trade that you open and you will do,
    but my advice is we should more carefully if it is to succeed sir

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by muna1982 View Post
    i did not have so much money to trade gold now. i think it required very big capital to trade gold. now my trade are limited in eurusd only. i am making small profit every day and once i am sure that i will trade gold. the spread in gold trading is also so big to get quick profit. but when it give profit then it will be very big. trading gold is also very much risky that any other pairs so it must be done with extra care to become profitable.
    in trade for the gold, we did have to use the funds so that we can be safe in trade by way of participating in selling and buying in gold,
    in this way we must have a lot of considerations that we must be fair in choosing this way

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mas For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Keramik is an unknown quantity at this point Keramik's Avatar
    Thanks
    agree if we apply it to the purchase of existing demand on gold pair so we can get a lot of benefit in abundance as we will be safe if open buy positions in gold

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Keramik For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cash4u View Post
    Hold Buy Gold !
    I wish you could update this thread regularly. I know many traders trade using support and demand trading strategy, but rarely use this technique to trade in gold market. I hope I could learn something from your thread. I found it's quite difficult to identify high intensity of the support and demand in gold market since this gold fluctuates quite aggressively and this creates too many peaks and dips that could be considered as support and demand levels.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Senior Member rodro is on a distinguished road rodro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold is more volatile in Forex market. If you trade with gold you must be more experience and more big capital. If you have 99% confidence on your every trade then try gold. Others wise don't do that. Because it is more risky and profitable. So keep learning with others.

Member topotut is an unknown quantity at this point topotut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Be careful in the gold trade if you are unsure please do not enter the market, a huge risk in this trade than the price of gold is very volatile market needs analysis stronger and more focused look at the current market prices change so you are ready to take action.

Banned numanpsc11 is an unknown quantity at this point numanpsc11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for such a explanation but a trader can use his own indicators as well to figure out the current market trend and know about demand and supply.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open