+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 175 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1750

Thread: Explain Expert Advisors & indicators Which Are The Best ?

Senior Member realtrade is an unknown quantity at this point realtrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, very good thread, guy. I think that actual indictors would be the greatest in most the actual buying and selling the actual professional advisers would be the not really the actual nicely if you're observed the numerous investors then you definitely are at the actual not really the actual nicely Im caring the actual fx..Happy trading, friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member needfer is an unknown quantity at this point needfer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I think the index is the best indicator of Fibonacci to work in the foreign exchange market and a lot of experts proved so i think if a trader is not careful he or she might end up devoting all his time to forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned iristar2007 is an unknown quantity at this point iristar2007's Avatar
    Thanks
    The easiest place to increase knowledge about Advisory Builder, ... We tend to do things a little here to put things ... Custom indicators should be placed inside the indicator...Custom signals must be situated in the indications.

Banned ArslanKhalid is on a distinguished road ArslanKhalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading business is a good business forex trading business k bary main ham ko aik acha knowledge k sath sath aik acha experience hasil krna ho ga forex business k bary main....

Senior Member ibrar1011 is on a distinguished road ibrar1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear i think that we should not to be greedy in fore xtrading to take more an dmore income from fore xtrading i think that we will lose all our investment so we should try our best to taake more an dmore earning visa forex

Senior Member Tanveer Awan is an unknown quantity at this point Tanveer Awan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think both thing can help you in trading but can not make you a successful trader because i you
    depend on other signal or indicator then how you can learn forex business so always try to
    trade by your own analyze

Senior Member asian786 is an unknown quantity at this point asian786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai aap ko kaho ga k aap bolingrband indicator ko use kro aur time frame m30 use kro. ye system scalping k liye best hai aur gurantee 10 pips hasil hotey hai without tention . ye strategy k break falls news k time hotey hai jub news ka impact ho to wrong signal milta hai is liye news ko dekh kr trade kro daily achi earning hasil ho gi.

Banned mostefa is an unknown quantity at this point mostefa's Avatar
    Thanks
    I advise you to use the index is better on all indicators in the platform, he stochastic wonderful that gives you a clear picture of the status and trends of traders trading in the proportions of 20 to 80 must know the cursor through the training it

Senior Member Abdulrauf is an unknown quantity at this point Abdulrauf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bhai main robot use nhi krta ho or manual trade krta ho , Q k robot ka koi bharosa nhi hota hai , indicaters be main use nhi krta ho , Q k zayada tar indicaters fake hoty hai iclye main in ko use nhi krta ho .

Senior Member Werre1992 is an unknown quantity at this point Werre1992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An expert advisor is a kind of software that does the trading for us automatically, uspe trust nahi karna chahiye. Me ak price action hi pasand karti hu trading me indicators ki thori bahut help le sakte hai jaise koi weekly pivot indicator trade hu aur manual trading karna have to play with his own wisdom before pulling the trigger.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 175 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)