+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 175 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1750

Thread: Explain Expert Advisors & indicators Which Are The Best ?

Senior Member shazahan is an unknown quantity at this point shazahan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Expert advisers and indicators are different things. Expert advisers do the trading autometicly we don't have to do anything. But indicators are give signals that we should following in the trading and most of the indicators does not give the buy or sell signals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mimin_guoblok is an unknown quantity at this point mimin_guoblok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A robot is not perfect alternative of a man therefore A advisor can make you clear about forex trade with you donot have to place order ea analyse the market and place the order automatically in fact As a beginner i feel that i have to learn more about this market for getting success here namely Actually robot trading is not good all the time as so i like to very much to trade in manually only In the real world It is not sweet all time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxloser is an unknown quantity at this point fxloser's Avatar
    Thanks
    And it is much better to trade on your own in forex so that you are able to gain the profits you deserve and a huge amount of experience as well as if must always have a weak point that creates us a edge contact like it is to be successful with EA in charge of strategy that we have like This automated program will be a system that runs your account to be able to give you an opportunity and a better chance if you want to earn more profit although it depends how you implement it

Senior Member kabeermalik is on a distinguished road kabeermalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera khyal main moving average ore bolinger band aik achay indicator heen ore main in dono ko use kerta hoon in say kafi help ho jati hay ore maray liyay ya bohet suitable heen kuch wese kafi log other indicator use kertay heen ya aap kay apnay liya choice hay kay aap ko ziada kon sa easy lagta hay.

Senior Member muhammadshahjamal is an unknown quantity at this point muhammadshahjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading business work mein best indicator EA ha aur mein bhi trading business work mein ea ko use karta hon ye aik acha robot software ha aur is se hum apni trading ko kafi easy kar sakte hain

Senior Member abdul786 is an unknown quantity at this point abdul786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shakiljan View Post
    Dear All I Am New Bie And I Not Know What is the difference Between Expert Advisors & indicators And Kindly Tell Me Which Indicators Are Best And Which Expert Advisors are Best for earning Some Profit On Forex.
    expert advisor is a robot with expert advisor we can auto trading . in this case we do not need to learn the forex we can run expert advisor and watch what happened. but with indicators we need to learn the indicators how the work indicator because if we do not learned the indicator then we can not make money in forex trading business.

Senior Member habrank is an unknown quantity at this point habrank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used Bollinger Bands, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo and Fibonacci Retracement indicators and they have been very good. But presently i am using Stochastic Oscillator and MTA Bands as indicators for my trades, and they are even better and helpful in bringing good profits for my trades.

Senior Member raptika is an unknown quantity at this point raptika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khayal sai to expert advisor jo hai wo ek trading software hota hai jisko EA Robot bhi bola jata hai or indicators to wo sbhi tools hai jo hme apne meta trader 4 software main pehle sai hi mil jaate hai Robot trading khud karta hai jabki indicators hamari help k liye market ko indicate karte hai ki market kahan move kar sakti hai

Banned harutora is an unknown quantity at this point harutora's Avatar
    Thanks
    So i can provide you the EA that will never give you losses if you give my given settings and lot size accordingly But their shared traders Forex trading strategies so we are in our direct trade till In forex trading we have different types of robots while Even though indeed there happen to be numerous free of charge available so If you are a good trader then no need to do the robot trading But there are some pre-conditioned to do the

Senior Member mdodo is an unknown quantity at this point mdodo's Avatar
    Thanks
    This Expert System is a program that you have set me on the basis of certain indicators or of something on the chart is then automatically any program trading program trading it to

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 175 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)