+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 175 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1750

Thread: Explain Expert Advisors & indicators Which Are The Best ?

Junior Member slonty03 is an unknown quantity at this point slonty03's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    newbies bas apni invest thori ziada karen cent account ke lie at least 100$ to ho aur leverage kam rakhein aur laalach kam rakha karein aur chhoti lots se order lagaya karein to inshallah profit hi hoga loss nahi hoga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ahsansiddiqui99 is an unknown quantity at this point ahsansiddiqui99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i suggest for indicators Trading Strategy section in this forum very good thing earning more and more from forex on line business if trader are have good experience on forex job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member masterbrain is an unknown quantity at this point masterbrain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So i will avoid it and try to trade with my own mind only then I'll never learn how to trade as good and if there is an error then I would not know how to fix it while It would fail if the server is down or that the disconnetion between trader and server platforms in fact EA us automated trading or a robot EA is open trading based on program that have been set inside of its only That`s why i think you should prefer manual trading strategy

Banned shiningtrader is an unknown quantity at this point shiningtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    But the trader must not rely 100% on a robot in fact The deeds of the unknowing persons are worthless then Expert Advisor is a robot in the form of a software for trading forex automatically using MT4 terminal (you'll get the M4 terminal at the time of the register) namely Consequently i do certainly not service automatic robot investingwe service personal side fx trading in fact therefore we must understand before using the robot system works

Senior Member foryou is an unknown quantity at this point foryou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there is not the best, but if you should decide to use send EA EA, because I think it's more discipline in trading, and the indicator is the same as trading manual, so it is better to use fewer E.A. trading, since we only need to set it as only then we can leave.
    best regards .

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by supermc View Post
    So try to avoid robot and try to analyze by yourself till Myself also like manual and i am not interest with robot at all with i usually suffer greed problem during trading which make me suffer margin call like so I like to use manual trading strategy in my trading for make good profit like don't know if robot can be really helpful in our trading maybe in the future i will use it to earn more profit in fact We should current news update properly in Forex
    true, for beginners should avoid the use of robots for trading, because it will not make you gain experience while trading. you will only hand over the management of your account on the trading robot. whereas if you do not know the characteristics of the robot, you can experience margincall account. I think manual trading is the wisest option we can take. due to manual trading we can arrange all matters related to our trading
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member Ali Raza is on a distinguished road Ali Raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mein indicator k sath bhot achi earning hoti hy insta trader mein bhot sy indicators hin kici bhe indicator ko use kr k bhot achi orr quick earning ki ja skti hy agar traders apni earning ko quick krna chahty hin tu indicator ko use krny sy forex trading mein quick earning ki ja skti hy.

Senior Member lobla88 is an unknown quantity at this point lobla88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is a very good. The place to ask about the best expert advisor builder. They are just like the indicators. While an indicator only points. A particular indicator is a expert Advisor. Technical then you success.

Senior Member rgtrfbgh234 is an unknown quantity at this point rgtrfbgh234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    both are important in your forex life because both moment indicators goes wrongdoing and experts are true and any times experts are nt actual then indicator cater us.

Banned rohimhalder is on a distinguished road rohimhalder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Advertising professional mask is the only software system that helps you censor your pass mechanically and diagonal said that certain indicators may be a pro substance of blazon, you leave be fit to run virtuous to garner a lot of exotic acceptance,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 175 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 128 129 130 131 132 140 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)