+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 150 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: Kya trading kichad hai?

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Her bar analysis us waqt hi kya jata h jab ham trade kerne lagte hien aur jab ham as mien trade nahi kerte hien tu ham ko as mien analysis nahi kerna hota h as lyee mien jab b trade kerta h tu pahle market ko dakhta hun k market kaha ja sakti h ye buy jaye gi ya sell aur ham ko as mien as ko dakhne k bad hi trade kerna hota h agar ham jaldi kerte hien tu ham as mien her bar fail ho sakte hien aur ham apna nuqsan ker sakte hien as lyee hamain khud ko nuqsan say bachana hota h aur ham ko kamaee karna hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Trading is not a Kichar, it depends on how we handle it properly. Forex trading se we can make plenty of money, then how can this beautiful business will become a kechad for a person. It is only few people who don't understand this business will spread such false worlds around the world and spoil the Forex trading business reputation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It will depend on the investor himself, if a single user of knowledge of profitable trade, as well as trading in a disciplined fashion sticks to the basics, he is bound to do well. Otherwise, if he persists in occasional testing without a better understanding of the industry, he will still bear whatever he does. and mei aisa nahi samajhta aap trading to madad said apni get ko produce karne to koshish karte ho aur aap technical analysis says that karo ka to aap kamyaab bhi ho jate ho magar aap is the field ko chor nahi pate we to waja yeh hai k aap trade ko emotion says karte ho aur trade gambling teak ban hi aap sirf is liye is ko chor nahi pate

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no trade that is not khichadi like games or business if you play it right, you win someone else if you lose money. Many people leave trade with luck, that's why they lose money. If you want to make a profit, you have to have a good trading strategy and plan and I don't think that you are trading and what a trader has to look at his assets and try to win and assuming he is not successful, he can stop trading.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to panah For This Useful Post:

sakaroni (2019-05-30)

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is because of the fact that there is a lot of money in the forex market for Forex trading. We have a chance to get a chance to earn money. The berdagang seems to have come to the point where he has an opportunity to apply the application so that he can apply as soon as possible, as soon as possible. We have received a list of forex brokers for the purpose of using junk money as soon as possible. If you have a discounted interest in a foreign bank account that has been used for a long period of time, then you will not be able to send it directly to the bank, but you will not be able to send it directly to the forex market. I am sorry to say that I am a young person

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i am not agree with yoi. In my thinking that the forex is a best business. If we ae jion the forex market with the knowledge and skill. Than we afe preform the good and we afre earn the money regular. We are happy to jion the forex business.

Member saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092 is a splendid one to behold saddam092's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes trading i like smoking , when you have smoking habit ,trading is also like smoking , when you enter in forex then it is not possible you go back ...

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, Forex is kichad which means addiction. Because all traders are addicted, traders who enter here cannot get out. I am also addicted to Forex. I can't go through the day without Forex. Forex has surrounded me around. Forex has an X factor that attracts all and factor X is a very large money supply and the ability to give pleasure. And hopefully aap says agree nahee kartaa. Sahah baat sahee hi joo forex maybe ek baar aa jay for wapse kaa dil nahee kartaa uss kaa.laken yeah mushkil bee nahee hi ess koo choorana.forex hee ek aysaa business hi jess may aap kam waqat may za kamaa saktay hoo.esee wajaa say yes har kesi kaa favorit hai.sab ess koo chorna nahe business chaytay.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wahyudin For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-05-24)

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that habit is because we still have the attitude to earn a lot of money in a short time. I'm sure if we can get rid of that attitude, we will start making the same currency trading as other businesses. I also now understand to get rid of that attitude to be an achievement in the field of currency trading. and only khyal what is theek ky rhy ho ky forex durgs ji tarha hi aik dafa is ko is ki addat par jati hi we are ky liay bht musk hai ky wo is ko chor saky koun ky is bht jald bht sy paisay kamany ki lalach hi jo ko isy chorny nhi deti.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rabnaj For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-05-24)

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This thought is completely wrong. as you say it's wrong to say about forex like this and I don't think that forex is a business that traps you and you will never give up. yes I agree that sometimes I am also trapped in it (loss) but I also benefit from it and that is the only source of learning for me. and how come the thee hen hen boahat sy merchant means the log isay only gambling to use my hen card so the log is my profit means a lot of profit is good for me to be happy to be hen but so that the number of ho ho wo is chker re invest kar deytay hen

14. The Following User Says Thank You to satiawati For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-05-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 150 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)