+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 374 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 3736

Thread: Aggressive trading psychology

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    The success in forex trading is the main factor of trading psychology, trading system for MM and who either will not run continuously and consistently in the absence of trading psychology that good. If we still frequently violated rule, plan, and MM trading system we were one of the signs we have good trading psychology. Here I'll dissect seven purifying our hearts to make trading that faith, devoted, and of course that good trading psychology.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    Aggressive trading psychology in forex trading, do you think it is good? Or would it be wise to control aggression and trade with patience.
    Agressive in some factor will be good: aggressive in learning and diggin as much as possible skills about our forex trading system development. But, in fact, most traders with aggressive mindset will just become bait for lossing circle without any good and proper ability to learn from what mistakes they made. So, for me, I prefer to start mastering patience than just let my self go throughaggressive way of trading. CMIIW.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you trade with maintaining you money management plan and in a risk tolerate way, You are trading. You have to keep patience. You have to leave bad emotions. You have to maintain discipline. If you can you are a trader. But aggressive trader can't wait and most of time fall into fake out.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nanoni is an unknown quantity at this point nanoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    This may be reassuring for us when we get in our trading loss,,, if we do everything in my mind and get such loss may still not sustenance us, and so we still have a good psychology

Senior Member perez is an unknown quantity at this point perez's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I experienced that made ​​the quiet heart is prayer and dzikhir feelings became calmer when not playing fitting chaotic heart there is an open position and a non-Muslim friend of mine did a meditation with the help of incense in order to be quieter

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    in essence is how we prepare ourselves for our own so we can get comfortable and enjoy trading, much influenced by the negative thoughts that can disrupt our transaction. If tranquility is already in the can eat everything will feel lighter executed and received.

Senior Member mircle is an unknown quantity at this point mircle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Remember it is not enough but we also have to apply that to the pious hello to him, because if we continue to remember the hungry eat, remember to eat that was not enough because we were still hungry, but hungry we should eat to lose

Banned kokol is an unknown quantity at this point kokol's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the important thing we should not lose sight of the Creator because the Creator himself had never left his people .. we should always be grateful and will help purify our hearts and our psychology

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that if you will able to do that then you can get best profit from your trade. so i hope that one day Forex will be gone in a best position. you can join in Forex trade and earn more money from it.

Senior Member fikram is an unknown quantity at this point fikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    हमारी रोजमर्रा की वास्तविकता के मनोवैज्ञानिक नियंत्रण .. विदेशी मुद्रा खेल को नियंत्रित करने के लिए बेहतर होगा करने में सक्षम होना है, तो कोई अन्य कुंजी हमारे मनोविज्ञान के लिए ध्यान देना है

+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 374 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)