+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 374 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Aggressive trading psychology

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't be greedy but be patient. Don't be in a hurry but wait until you can enter the market with a high chance of making a profit. This is a necessity to make a profit and not get a lot of losses in trade and aggressive psychology is often used as a more greedy trader, so I don't like aggressive psychology too much. I prefer to be patient in this forex trading. because patience will make us more able to think calmly in making decisions. and that will also make us more able to get good results, because our mistakes will be minimal in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    liver cleanser which I think is perfect for all businesses and all the core areas of life that I can gather is to work as hard as possible, pray for the Almighty, and always be thankful for the pleasure and patience if the conditions are opposite and I imagine that hostility is good- okay as long as it's not too bad, so if we lack to swing then we give quick action, but we instruments become posthumous in cerebrasi, in new texts if we need to suggest first then we must use extraordinary ways we can realize each each one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,138 Times in 376 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I don't think so, I think we should not trade aggressively in this market because if we will be aggressive then we will always get loss. So we should be calm and we should trade with proper planning to avoid any risk in this market.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dicar For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-19), danish555 (2018-11-24), sarfraz786 (2018-11-24), Younas007 (2018-11-21)

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aggressive trading only helps when you know how the market responds in the future, so you use this aggressiveness. and open trade in accordance with the trend. Other aggressiveness is very dangerous for trading. Trading is done only with cold thoughts. With a good strategy. and everyone has goals and thoughts that may be different from others, maybe used as forex only want extra income, but over time, maybe it turns out the goal of getting financial freedom is possible in forex, as long as we want to continue learning.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the psychology of aggressive trading is not only bad in Forex trading, but also in stock trading so that aggressive and vengeful trading can make anything without losing and margin calls every trader must trade in Forex trading with a calm mind and a very cool brain according to the Forex trading strategy. and actively increase the risk of loss in Forex trading. We think that makes us take every opportunity to open a Forex trading place and we take every opportunity not to move from my extraordinary opportunity, so as not to provide more benefits to our clients actively in opening or increasing more risks and when trading actively.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Become more aggressive even though it can generate large profits over time but can also result in large losses that must be avoided. Instead you will lose more if you do that. The market only respects those who are disciplined and patient. Not those who trade aggressively. and Aggression is dangerous in forex trading. Loyalty has its rewards in forex trading. So far I have been trading for six months and lost several times my account due to impatience. So patience is very important in forex trading. Can help traders stay long in the forex business

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's not a good choice. A trader must be cool and calm during trading. aggression causes losses because the trader is insane. sometimes aggression helps but I need luck I think because at that time the trade situation must be good and if they are good then that aggression can bring benefits. and aggressively every forex currency pair has their special behavior that distinguishes itself from other currency pairs; just as every trader has their own different style and trading strategy. in this article we will focus on aggressive traders and how they plan their trade. We will highlight the factors that traders who are looking to follow an aggressive trading style must understand in forex trading

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aggressive forex traders can choose to enter both levels separately or sometimes can use strong trading levels to average out of the first trade. Because aggressive trading requires more number of entries, the margin needed for trading is also reflected in the same way and margin requirements are on the higher side ... and I don't think it will be a useful individual. Because an aggressive trade gift in forex might bring you profits. But it will not be long time pro. To facilitate motives, you might suffer a big loss. For me, in forex trading, you must be forever tolerant and trade very carefully. Every broad end result can take your life from forex trading.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel aggressive trading psychology is extraordinarily dangerous in forex because forex is extraordinarily risky because I feel we have to trade with patience and trade only when we are asked a strong signal from the market using risk and financial management strategies. and here are a lot of traders in distress, must use psychology that is truly correct and correct prediction, because the determination at the beginning is as long as the position is open, and if you are sure of what we predict then we do open a position, do not open a position if we are still not sure of our own choices.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aggressive trading can be done when the market is with you and gives you the opportunity to get more god from the results of trading but if you are going to trade with emotions it will be harder for you to maintain on the market. and we cannot be too aggressive in trading, it will only make us aggressive in trading. and that is not good when applied in trade. because forex requires patience. with patience so we can see the opportunities that are present in front of us. and finally we can benefit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 374 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)