GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 356 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356
Results 3,551 to 3,559 of 3559

Thread: Aggressive trading psychology

Senior Member sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit is a splendid one to behold sachit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    485.43 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayfy View Post
    ap ko short term trading and long term trading kliyay sirf knowlege and experience chahiyay. and nothing else. banda aggressive and fear tab hi kerta hai jab us ki learning nhi hoti. so agar ap nay sahi say demo pr practise ki ha and trading ki envoirnment say wakif hain then ap agressive nhi ho ga.
    फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के लिए आक्रामक व्यापार कभी अच्छा नहीं रहा। विदेशी मुद्रा सबसे जोखिम भरा वित्तीय बाजार है इसलिए एक व्यापारी हमेशा विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में लंबे समय तक चलने के लिए मध्यम जोखिम का पालन करता है। मेरा मानना है कि यदि कोई व्यापारी बाजार में लंबे समय तक रहना चाहता है तो उसे आक्रामक व्यापार से बचना चाहिए। और अच्छी तरह से मुझे लगता है कि हम विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में सबसे ज्यादा क्या कर सकते हैं शांत विचारों का उपयोग करें और आक्रामक मनोविज्ञान मदद नहीं करेगा, लेकिन आपकी योजनाओं और लक्ष्यों को नुकसान पहुंचाएगा।

2. Contests
    Member serangan will become famous soon enough serangan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    123.44 USD
    Thanks
    if you really trade by managing your money management and using the risk tolerance method, you trade. You must be patient. You must leave strong emotions badly. You must keep discipline firmly. if you might want to become a trader. but aggressive traders cannot wait and most of the time is fake. and I usually do that in my past trading activities. I like holding the minus floating. I just hope for a sudden reversal towards me. And even sometimes it works, most of the time it will end in regret. back to the main topic, we must learn how to control our emotions and improve our psychological level. Good wise traders will be good traders, and vice versa.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    115.56 USD
    Thanks
    all strategies are dangerous if you really don't understand learning how to trade using that strategy. but if you are willing to understand learning how to trade using that strategy then I don't see a problem using it. I am positive regardless of what you can do on forex if you really don't see you going to fail. but if you are willing to observe then you will succeed and even if you really go to trade scalping. That is why I suggest that we only trade on a real account if we have observed the strategy demo account that we need to use. and don't use doing some experiments on real accounts. because we will finish losing money

Senior Member sumerach has a spectacular aura about sumerach has a spectacular aura about sumerach's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    35.62 USD
    Thanks
    You are right, trading need adequate patience and discplined behaviour. Being more aggressive though can make big profits some time but it can also yeild to big losses

Senior Member sumerach has a spectacular aura about sumerach has a spectacular aura about sumerach's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    35.62 USD
    Thanks
    ap ko short term trading and long term trading kliyay sirf knowlege and experience chahiyay. and nothing else. banda aggressive and fear tab hi kerta hai jab us ki learning nhi hoti.

Member pinus is on a distinguished road pinus's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    107.42 USD
    Thanks
    in the demo we learn that most of the time, aggression is not good in trade. but we will avoid this much time; in aggressive trading you can consider you, can you make a profit whether you think I disagree with you if you work in trade and you get a good profit. so that's why I ask you please answer this in your personality and the term aggressive trader refers to professional traders involved in entering positions in the first place of opportunity either by looking at support / resistance or trend formation. While less aggressive or patient traders who are also professionals will choose to wait for further clarification before actually taking a position on the market. However, you must have a strong knowledge of the forex market to make profitable decisions.

Member barak is on a distinguished road barak's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    62.59 USD
    Thanks
    maybe we should delete the aggressive term first if we mean something like over trading or taking too much risk. I think aggressive trading is not trading aimlessly or just continuing to open so many positions, I think that is when there is a trader who wants to use it in the maximum limit, he will want to get the maximum he can get. so it is called aggressive trading. it's risky to trade like that because the trend can change direction at any time even when we're 100% sure of it. and an aggressive mentality both for growing up. But too aggressive is bad to produce good quality. So we need to maintain balance and limit our movements. If not, we might face some stability issues, we must be unbalanced.

Senior Member mehro is a splendid one to behold mehro is a splendid one to behold mehro is a splendid one to behold mehro is a splendid one to behold mehro is a splendid one to behold mehro is a splendid one to behold mehro is a splendid one to behold mehro's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    85.47 USD
    Thanks
    Aggressive trading is not good for career. Because with aggressive trading we will be under pressure to make more money in less time and results in tension in mind. Which may influence our analysis in a bad way.

10. Device
    Member Misspost will become famous soon enough Misspost will become famous soon enough Misspost's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    38.83 USD
    Thanks
    Forex trading min kuch log aggressive tareeqe se trade karte hin yani bara volume use kar k quick profit leite hue apni trades ko close kar deite hin. Magar ye koei achi trading nahi he es min only wo traders kamyab hote hin jo buhat bara volume yani balance k sath ate hin nahi tu thore amount ko tu es tarha ki trading thori deer min loss min tabdeel kar leiti he. Hum es karobar ko samjhin tu hum ye keh sakte hin k ye karobar sabar karne walon ka jo market samjh kar trading karte hin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 356 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356