+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 374 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Thread: Aggressive trading psychology

Member barokah will become famous soon enough barokah will become famous soon enough barokah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So my dear my view is that we should do the best More and more profits from the market, nor can it be a retaliation for the market. Instead you will lose more money from the market as well as if you do so. The market only reward those who are disciplined to punish the market value of the explanation as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that I don't like trading aggressively because for one you can do alot of mistakes and you will not have the chance to make sure that you have learned from them you have to make sure that you always know that trading take it time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that all of the aggressive traders don't make it to the top of course, if someone does they make a fortune of course. Traders starting big lots and earning money are incredibly much makes a fortune in the market. If we work alongside with patience could be very sure attaining the objectives and not the actual contrary.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that trading psychology will determine 50% of our success in forex. Aggressive is one of bad trading psychology. Maybe we can make more money if we aggressive, but our risk will be higher also. I think i need to be a conservative trader, not an aggressive trader if i really want to survive in this business
    Last edited by yin; 2017-02-25 at 02:50 PM.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that in forex trading which can determine whether we will get success in forex is our trading psychology. if we have aggressive trading psychology, i certain that we will not survive in this trade. we must control ourself, control our emotion, never become greedy and never become aggressive, then our trading will be success

Member toroto is an unknown quantity at this point toroto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Aggressive forex traders can either choose to enter at both levels separately or sometimes can use strong trading levels to average out the first trade. Since the aggressive trading requires more number of entries therefore the margin required for trading also is reflected in the same manner and margin requirement is on the higher side

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes in fact my dear, I clearly think it is no double that aggressive trading will neveer assist you on any kind of of the actual elements on forex bcoz you will lose just about almost most u money simply. trading along with patience is actually very greatest because sluggish and constant will get the actual race. evaluate the actual market along with or even while not indicators patiently and after that enter a trade

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aggressive kabi be ho kar app ney market mein inter ni hona hai agar app aggressie ho kar he work karo gey or app ke pas koi be market ka or trend ka knowledge ni ho ga to app ke liya earn karna be possible na ho ga
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that for trader who like to trade by scalping usually they trade with aggressive, but for me i already take long time to manage my own emotion to make more patience trade even i use scalping trading, so friend i think scalping not always do by aggressive mind its also can be do with more patience with smaller lot size to make more save trading and more profitable

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It does not have aggressive and export trade if the business understands all you need to do, so it may need to have quite a chance from both waves, and usually developers can do it right, and they tend to make it in the short term to analyze and repeat The resulting orders do not mean they are not greedy to trade together, but they all use very large analysis and expansion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 374 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)