+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 66 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: My indicator-news combo strategy.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I think I just need to practice the best way to use your indicators and strategies because I know that a combination of strategies and indicators provide many advantages because when I combine strategies and indicators together I make a profit in trading my demo so I know this will be very profitable and This is a viable strategy but what are your risks per trade and what risks per trade can Ea use in this strategy ... do people create profits that are consistent with the strategy ... I exploit the moving average in general to trade but I trade in the hope of crossing moving averages.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think it's a good strategy but what are your risks per trade and what is the EA strategy ?? Are you consistent with the profit strategy? do you keep up with the benefits of the VPS. I typed in the EA strategy. and we can get news through internet, tv, newspapers and more. for us to learn the strategies and indicators that we get through books, senior traders and through this forum. once we can get everything then we can walk with good trade. good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    keep learning and stay focused on the strategies that we have been learning for a long time, even though there is a new strategy from which we get, but it's better not to use new ones and still use the old ones until we have to use a new strategy to test try on a demo account and actually I bored with indicators and a lot, which makes me lose does not win because the use of indicators only indicates the entry of the agreement is wrong because they all follow the price and not vice versa. But anyway thank you

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade news is very good for traders. Some traders are waiting for news. This is an opportunity to get big profits. If you have an indicator that gives you news, it will be very helpful. Because finding news is sometimes very difficult. But I use another mt4 indicator that helps me very well. I use 200 EMA, 50 EMA, RSI, CCI, and stochastic and this is a good strategy but what are your risks per trade and what risks per trade will EA use in this strategy? Are you making profits that are consistent with the strategy? I use bollinger bands sometimes to trade but I trade squeeze in hopes of a breakout.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir here i think you are right say my dear friend, but i say if you are create it and good work so its very good, i think if you are feel free so share for us your combine indicator , i hope its give use very good profit, its my personal say so be a good trader.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), forexrunner (2019-04-27), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends this is a decent strategy, but what is the risk per trade, and what are the risks and a Semitic deity of this strategy The creation of a coherent strategy for profit? I managed to use Bollinger bands usually trade but trade with waiting for a squeeze so make a good trade on the right time.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends honest strategy but trade and used risk on trade, the Semitic God is this strategy for each risk Creates a consistent income and strategy Bollinger bands usually, but squeeze through trade and expectations in relation to jailbreak be a good trader.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    In fact I am tired of indicators and plentiful, which led me to the loss did not win since the use of indicators only gesture to the entry of any deal to be false to far because they all follow the price and not vice versa. But anyway thank you

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-04-25), Talentedmunda (2019-04-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-25)

Member gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most difficult is that it is nice and can be useful for the novice to learn that, but I recommend that the fundamentals of Forex trading how to trade and draw the chart in order to know where to come and where to get out in the transaction is more clear than speech and for me do not recommend trading in the time of news because if the negative news On the currency is supposed to be the currency in weakness and you see that the market up to the top of the market makers so I do not recommend trading at the time of news
    Thank you I wish you more excellence

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gold1985000 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i believe in forex trading that every trader should make sure that they apply what works for them in their trading. If this trading combo works for you, then be sure to apply it at all timescin your forex trades.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Experttrader (2019-04-22), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-27), mazaribest (2019-04-27), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 66 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast