+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 194 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1935

Thread: Aap kaunsa indicator/s use karte ho?kya apko profit milta hai?

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am using Pivot indicator because it draws the pivots line automatically. Yes, I am making profits regularly by using this indicator and this indicator works nice to do scalping. I use divergence indicator sometimes and sometimes I use stochastic for doing long term trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned owaiskhan is an unknown quantity at this point owaiskhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are absolutely right to say it describe the movement of the performance indicator past but i think of the movement of the past, we can predict of market through the psychological....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gulfishanfatima is an unknown quantity at this point gulfishanfatima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eassy and usefull multiple indicators when put some startege formula and get profit as well as if u use to put vertible and usefull point so u get profit and incrasement as u can some staretegic solutions and work.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gulfishanfatima For This Useful Post:

fh32000 (2013-02-10)

Banned kheya is on a distinguished road kheya's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to benefit from Relocating Normal, MACD, and also Relative Strength List regarding my personal trades as they begin to labour highly me on standalone time frame but also by I handles these people as a combo. They can your ideal and ideal signs.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kheya For This Useful Post:

fh32000 (2013-02-10)

Member handofgod is an unknown quantity at this point handofgod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxhero100 View Post
    this is good idea to combine some indicators to get the true signals and also reduce the false signals...and then the trader can identify the entry and exit point for their trading or jsut make closer ... this is very important for to do by some traders when they want to get better trading
    If I may add now that we use the indicators as necessary because if we use multiple indicators other than that we do not need it in the analysis to make trading was complicated because there was some literature that is less useful for our trading .. So use the necessary indicators that could be used as a tool to analyze our trading
    KILL SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to handofgod For This Useful Post:

fh32000 (2013-02-10)

Banned vaibhav thakur is on a distinguished road vaibhav thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    i never thought of using indicators and i thought they are all bogus nd do not do any good help only confusion but i soon realised that when that they are usefull and i am about to use parabolic sar with alligator .

Banned asifanayat is on a distinguished road asifanayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mere khayal mein scalping easy indicator hai eis mein chart pr jub blue line start hoti hai tou buy
    ko lots lagai jati hai our jub chart pr yellow line start hoti hai tou lots sell ki lagai jati hai ye aik acha
    our usefull method hai

11. The Following User Says Thank You to asifanayat For This Useful Post:

fh32000 (2013-02-10)

Senior Member fxhero100 is an unknown quantity at this point fxhero100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is good idea to combine some indicators to get the true signals and also reduce the false signals...and then the trader can identify the entry and exit point for their trading or jsut make closer ... this is very important for to do by some traders when they want to get better trading

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fxhero100 For This Useful Post:

fh32000 (2013-02-10)

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are indications that frequently it modern because the results provided by the very excellent, and omitted MACD, and each one uses the cursor or indicators that give him good results, but should not rely on a single indicator, but must use a set of indicators to give us good results.

Banned rohit10 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit10's Avatar
    Thanks
    i use just 3 indicators and that is best indicator in my point of view ,
    1 bolinger bands
    2 perabolic saar
    3 moving average this indicators are giving very good result for traders

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 194 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)