+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 194 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 1935

Thread: Aap kaunsa indicator/s use karte ho?kya apko profit milta hai?

Senior Member Tsaqif is on a distinguished road Tsaqif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malharonaldo View Post
    aap kaunsa indicator ya fir indcators ka combination istemal karte ho ?
    kya aapko usse profit milta hai?
    indicator is not an option that will be used and will make us be able to safely do this trade in sir
    so then I'd be able to trade safely by using only the help of a candle, and I've been doing it this way for 3 months sir

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahbaz123 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz123's Avatar
    Thanks
    me to koi bhi indector use nhi karta aur me to is ke begair hi profit le leta hun laik ye tariqa thek nhi hai ku k ye mere khyal se innlwegle hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should use the different indicators for well tradings. if we have better option then we can manage the good trades in the market. the most of the good indicator for me is the iregr. this is excellent which is giving more clear view about the market.

Banned adnanraza is on a distinguished road adnanraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mein koi indicators use nahi kerta q k mein sirf apne self per depend kerta ho or na k ksi indicators per lekin indicators se kafi achi madat or asani paida hoti hai bollinger band sab se behter hai in mein

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main apni trade main 2 indicator ka use krta hu aur wo hai rsi aur zigzag other indicator use krne se koi khas faida nhi hua. lekin in 2no indicator ki help se acha profit milta hai. aur her indicator se profit hasil kiya ja skta hai ager us indicator ka knowledge hasil ho to.

Member get2ilyas is on a distinguished road get2ilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may indiactor kam hee use kartaa hoon.joo use kartaa hoon woo RSI hai.may zeydaa tar news trading or signal par kaam kartaa hoon.uss say bee mujay achaa profit hoo jaata hai.ess may aap kee luck kaa bee baraa haath hoota hai.zaroore nahee kay aap har trade par profit earn karoo.achaay trader bee loss kartay hain.

Member handofgod is an unknown quantity at this point handofgod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by faroky View Post
    I work for my moving averages, MACD, relative strength index you want to use as a stand alone basis and they work very well for me when I was a combination.These as they are also easy to use and the best indicator.
    In my trading is usually assisted by Fibonacci indicators .. Because I felt Fibonacci is a very good indicator in determining or analyzing the price movements .. Thus I could easily determine a good open position
    KILL SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned faroky is on a distinguished road faroky's Avatar
    Thanks
    I work for my moving averages, MACD, relative strength index you want to use as a stand alone basis and they work very well for me when I was a combination.These as they are also easy to use and the best indicator.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by garung View Post
    i think indicator that I learn to use for their transactions as Bollinger Bands, RSI and Stochastic. I also use Fibonacci to determine when it will reverse. If using a combination of the index and adding support and resistance analysis, I make good strategies to get good profit.
    main bhi in indicators ka use karta hoon, lekin FIB indicator use karne mein bahut jayda dikkat ka samna karna padta hai, jab tak humko high aur low ke exact pata nahi chal jata hai, tab tak hum sahi FIB draw nahi kar sakte hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member garung is an unknown quantity at this point garung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think indicator that I learn to use for their transactions as Bollinger Bands, RSI and Stochastic. I also use Fibonacci to determine when it will reverse. If using a combination of the index and adding support and resistance analysis, I make good strategies to get good profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 194 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)