+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 194 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1935

Thread: Aap kaunsa indicator/s use karte ho?kya apko profit milta hai?

Member hamed.kawla is an unknown quantity at this point hamed.kawla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I do not need to beg you but i require to say you that you should used a atleast 2-3 indicators for the outperform marketplaces movements because whatsoever cliped we can not see the activity movements with ours eyes so we require these indicators to striked the decisions comfortably !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member cahyopur is an unknown quantity at this point cahyopur's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really do nothing like to utilize the site loved to buy and sell with the aid of basic principles as well as the technicals in the chart. Nevertheless i need to buy and sell for that lasting i quickly try to use rsi in order that i actually check the pattern with the aid of that will signal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned utadte is an unknown quantity at this point utadte's Avatar
    Thanks
    i also use the indicators and i believe on it because thy were truly helps us to understand the market and we will expert in this in market trend with our analyze and the main thing thy were help to us

Member jan1985 is an unknown quantity at this point jan1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use them as a compounding.These are the easiest and person indicators., i think i here is many indicators and all is here for help the traders and here is our goodness to find a best indicator

Senior Member heekma is an unknown quantity at this point heekma's Avatar
    Thanks
    I truly do in contrast to to work with the indicators web site want to deal by making use of the basic principles plus the technicals on the maps .. When need to deal to the in the long run i then use rsi to ensure my spouse and i what is development by making use of in which sign.

Banned utadte is an unknown quantity at this point utadte's Avatar
    Thanks
    .l think placing so many indicators will just make you confuse.the best way is you have to always check the higher time frame before you will open a position this is so good to entry

Member thison is an unknown quantity at this point thison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    rom the start participate forex with just trading instaforex "5 - Commission and the speed of deposit and withdraw" I think this is a key factor leading to our interest in select broker whenever I have found in this instaforex

Senior Member ilovefx21 is an unknown quantity at this point ilovefx21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i used sochastic indicator in my trading and macd and with the combination of both indicators i try to make a good trading entry and so far it is quite profitable and i can say my profitable ration is above 65% on the whole.

Member faisal786 is an unknown quantity at this point faisal786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicators sabhi important hotay he. islye apko chahye ap sabhi per dhehaan den jiska apko faida ho ..
    kisi ek per twajo na den sabhi indicators important hen sub ko seekhay inka trading me kahi na kahi kisi na kisi stage per usage lazmi hota he ...

Banned mustafain is an unknown quantity at this point mustafain's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not using that and also new in the forex and try to learn it more and more and then try for trade on it and forex is a great work and we can earn from it very easily.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 194 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)