+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 221 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2205

Thread: Share 2 best things you learnt from forex

Senior Member dani123 is an unknown quantity at this point dani123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    exactly one plus one more which is a good trading system, trading systems and the use of discipline in using it. if the three terms of financial management, trading psychology and trading systems can be controlled then you class with successful traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you........ because i also learn those two thing from forex................ but i think that we also learn from forex that how to manage our money in real life...............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hay i'm newbie here and i want to know more forex...usualy MM ( management Money )..i always loss many pips and money...i too much confident with my strategy...but i still loss my money...oh anyone can tell me???the best strategy??

Banned angle is an unknown quantity at this point angle's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best thing iif e have ever learnt from forex is the how to play cool even if everything was not ok i have learnt to play cool for so many day its an archivment i have i have aquired.

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    in forex trading we have to learn the strategies. was the most important, we train the next trading psychology to be able to avoid poor trading psychology, eg greed, emotions and always breaking the rules of trading, this is something that should be avoided if you want to trade well

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think, some times i apply it on my real life issue so this is the best thing that i learn from Forex. The second one that i polish most is the is the patience. For me first one is risk managment i learn it from forex and i am too much curious about it. so i can say if we are take money management hope then we are able to good result.

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    learn from the forex that first forex education is essential and secondly experience is required and after that control your greediness and be patience.

Senior Member mendhogibaz is an unknown quantity at this point mendhogibaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the most important thing in trading there are 3 things. The first we have to prepare well mentally to face trade in the market. the second one we have to learn to manage finances in order to manage the risks that we can bear. The third, we must have a good strategy for profit.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by abdurrehman View Post
    My dear friend i learnt many important things in forex and 2 best things are following
    1)money management - think before trading in forex
    2)Emotion handling-greed is the main factor of loss
    yes it's true, I think it's two things that are very important in forex trading, even I think that will determine how we get results from forex trading. the more we use good money management and control of emotions well too, I'm sure we'll find it easier to profit in forex trading. so indeed we should really learn about those two things, so that we can achieve success in forex trading.

Senior Member abdurrehman is an unknown quantity at this point abdurrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Lets help newbies to have their lessons from forex .
    Every trader has learnt some important thing in forex , start discussing it.
    Mine are
    1) Money & risk management
    2) Emotions handling
    My dear friend i learnt many important things in forex and 2 best things are following
    1)money management - think before trading in forex
    2)Emotion handling-greed is the main factor of loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 197 of 221 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 195 196 197 198 199 207 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)