+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 221 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Thread: Share 2 best things you learnt from forex

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When the money management system has been traded on a trade, it is important to manage the money market and to control the money market. If you do not want to contribute to a search query, you will not be able to access it because it does not even appear when you have been redirected to any other location. The forezx has been a lot of money for me, but I do not know how much money I have ever seen from my book that he wants to teach me when he wants to know how much he has always been since he has been working for a foreign currency exchange program and he wants to do it. I am sorry to say that I have been unable to appear as soon as I could.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ik yar For This Useful Post:

sukronfx (2018-03-28)

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best tutorial that involves us in the Forex market is actually how I should control the behavior of grubbing certain money and also emotional when swapping, because usually My spouse and I earn profit turned into new damage as a consequence of money also grubbing and also your own feeling stronger than with the Forex market. every beginner should not think about the profit in their learning time, in learning time that can control their emotions and gain knowledge and experience about the trading system that makes them generate big profits then

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to pemadam For This Useful Post:

syahraz (2018-03-25)

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As people say that every successful persone there are many failures so it is really true, it's just been 5 days I'm trading but I do not have good knowledge about trading so I just think that I should trade on these particular things and I do then i faced failure and i lost about $ 7 doller what is real money. after this I get the tension that what I have done I should not do me stupid is my real madness annoyance. with that I learned that we should not think that we will make more money or I can do it, if we are not sure we should not do it. PATIENCE is the ultimate learning of Forex. When you come in forex as a beginner, you have to wait a bit, you have to analyze how senior members have built there, the habit of earning profit. If you wait you will finally get an experience that will be very beneficial for your future. But everyone is impatient.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to persib For This Useful Post:

dr forex (2018-03-28)

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,893 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading is a best thing for people i like it very much I learn how to earn money how to bear loss and we know about the business skill and learn good trading from forex and learn experience

8. The Following User Says Thank You to javedqasim For This Useful Post:

naveedbnn (2018-03-23)

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,396 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g is business se meny jo 2 chizey learn ki hain wo bohat hi useful hai pehly bat ye keh is business ko har wo kar sakta hai jo retired ho ya jobless ho ya wo jo extra income chahta ho sab k liye useful hao 2ndly yeh keh ye business fastest and unlimited money earning opportunities deta hai jnab g

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

Raja551 (2018-03-23)

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Knowledge gives my belief so far that due to excessive amounts of HPye utilizing great unfavorable effects. And also others do not manage almost all the money at the same time rather investing only part in addition to keeping your sleep in touch with some other superior opportunities. Main 2 years se forex trading kar raha hon main ne ic main loss bhi kia ha but profit bhi bohat get kiya ha. main ne forex play kai chizin learn ki hain but risk and money management bolat zarori ha or dosri chez emotion hain forex market main emo ho kar profitable trading nai ki ja sakti ha.

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Strategies that will be destroyed and not in accordance with the anxiety that is being analyzed is usually due to frequent failure so not confident in analyzing price movements that often make traders to be in doubt. Only two factors are required in Forex trading to become a successful trader and to benefit from it. It is a money management strategy and skill. If you have a strategy that works 60% plus for you, and you follow the right money management rules, then you will never experience losses in Forex trading and will always benefit at the end.

Banned jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,367 Times in 5,360 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Lets help newbies to have their lessons from forex .
    Every trader has learnt some important thing in forex , start discussing it.
    Mine are
    1) Money & risk management
    2) Emotions handling
    I think the best fascinating things to gain from the Forex showcase, 1. great cash administration and 2. no covetousness, I need to state it is the most essential thing for Forex exchanging in light of the fact that Forex is an exceptionally risky business in the event that you can take after the principles so I think, truly help you. This is the best tip for gaining from Forex. Forex exchanging quit working extravagance for me. I invest energy considering diverse strategies consistently and know how individuals do it. It likewise gives me a thought of how to control my hazard level and how to adapt to my feelings.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jhoradpak For This Useful Post:

hmforex (2018-03-20), KASINA (2018-03-20), Mr. India (2018-03-21), redflower2017 (2018-04-01), sarfraz786 (2018-03-26)

Member amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I Share 2 best things that i learnt from forex ...
    1. Emotions handling
    2. Money and risk management

Senior Member naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn has a reputation beyond repute naveedbnn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,924 Times in 1,017 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex main learn karna k buaht sara math ad use hota hay, app en ko ues kar ka earn kar sakta hay wo bhi buhat easy , Forex ke as buhat business hay janan par app easy work kar sakta hay,
    1, app jo bhi trading kar raha hain , wahan par app nay money management ka khyal rakhna hay,
    2, jub ab trading karna laga tu khas khyal rakha k app nay kon saw pear choose kai hay

17. The Following User Says Thank You to naveedbnn For This Useful Post:

javedqasim (2018-03-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 221 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)