+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 349 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Senior Member khaladaktr is an unknown quantity at this point khaladaktr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi all traders, I wonder if anybody would be so kind as to advise me what the best time is to trade FOREX. Also I you can advise which of the free charts are best I would really appreciate your assistance, rgds MarkT

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you, it's every trader must have a different fit. because basically every time the market has a character different movements. eg, when the market is at asia session, then the market will tend to move flat and rarely moves fast. asia session so that it is more suitable for traders who use scalping strategy. but for other trading strategy, may take a different market movement as well, so the time as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it mostly depends on the individual himself. The way he trades, either scalping or day trading or swing trading....trade only in hours when majority of makets are open and there is good movement in the prices.

Senior Member dennyandre is on a distinguished road dennyandre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are trading at 7 am USDJPY while you have to understand some traits / characteristics of the Tokyo market session, apart from Japan, the countries with the second economic power (Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, Seoul) is also active in the transaction. Together with China, Japan is a country exporters so than the Bank of Japan, China, commercial entrepreneurs (Export / Import) also participated actively traded as well.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    London aur new York session ma hum acha earn kar saktay hain lakin es ma movement kafi zaida high hoti hai aur afar hum wrong side per hai tu hamain kafi zaida loss ho sakta hai .hamain hamesha stable market ma trade karni cahiyay.

Member hazem.hassan is on a distinguished road hazem.hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery kehyyal me best time of trading is evening time because i also see that this time market is running quickly and me and my friends are doing this time easy trading and enjoy 20 to 30 **** i think this exact time is that 6pm to 8 pm.

Member bourne is an unknown quantity at this point bourne's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best time to trading for me is Asia session. i can use scalping strategies for liitle of target profit such 10 points. it very easy and i can do it. but some traders do not like in this session, maybe it is boring.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad125 View Post
    forex best timeing is europeon session starts is very easy and good earning timeing.and depend your forex timeing.my timeing is europeon session start trade
    bhai kafi achche mauke trader ko London aur New York market mein bhi mil jate hai, bahut achchi movement hoti hai, agar is movement mein hum galat trade laga dete hai, to hume kafi jayda loss bhi dekhne ko mil sakta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned muamar is an unknown quantity at this point muamar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kashoo View Post
    there is no best or worst timing in trading it is a depend on you your luck is a count in trading otherwise when London and new york sessions are open it is a good timing of trading
    very true sir all the time in running trading well, but the important thing I think we are comfortable when choosing a time. because of the convenience factor that allows us to relax in running trading forex.

Member fasal is an unknown quantity at this point fasal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khyal men market ka sara time hi best hota hai trading k ley because ye market up down hoti rehti hai or jab is men esi movment hoti hai to yehi time buhat acha hota hai profit kamany k ley.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 349 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)