Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Member kiosjingga is on a distinguished road kiosjingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    What the best timing to trade ?
    Many times this happens that you sit in front of your chart and there is hardly 10-20 **** movement . And suddenly you get 100+ **** fluctuation. So why not just grab the trades at those timings . Mostly it happens when different market opens .
    So lets discuss those timing when market is most volatile (acc. GMT+5:30)
    I think during this time that the most stable is the H1 and we do trading in the pair uer / USD, but sometimes this is not always setabil, because terhadi movements in the Forex business is very difficult to predict, it depends on how accurate smua us to analyze the movement price that will occur.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dartofx is an unknown quantity at this point dartofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it mostly depends on the individual itself. How to trade him, either scalping or day trading or swing trading. Swing trader takes a bit of time in front of the chart as compared with others. So, no one can determine the time fixed for the trade as the market is open 24 hours. I usually use the opening time london

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member irvansyah is on a distinguished road irvansyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    may not be the same every thought because everyone has a different way, if I use scalping strategies which at any time can get a bit of income, in contrast to those of you who follow the news topic, yes indeed I myself even use this strategy still see the trend or market news as well.

Member sun.rise is an unknown quantity at this point sun.rise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no idea about the best times of trading. but what I like on Forex trading is that we can do our business anytime we want. By exercising Forex trading each one of us will learn the suitable time which depend markets.

Senior Member Mustafijur is an unknown quantity at this point Mustafijur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Knowing the market very well, observer & analysis the market , then going to trade - I must say is the best time for anyone when trade

Banned 001 is an unknown quantity at this point 001's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the most volatile times for forex market is when Europe and US Session opened. Because two of area this, have big affect with their market participants. as we know together, this two of nation, have a biggest trade in the world.

Junior Member chachoo is an unknown quantity at this point chachoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main to abhi demo account men hi practice ker raha hon or market k bary men sara knowledge hasil kerny ki try ker raha hon is ley mujhy abhi is ka pora learning nai huwa hai jis se main kuch bata sakon.

Senior Member rajesh333 is on a distinguished road rajesh333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well all time is to trade its depends upon the formation of the market, if u will see now see in Asian session how all the main pair rocked, its all depends on the formation of the trade , but generally UK and NY session is good to trade , very less time i saw the Asian session going like this, just wait for the formation of the trade and ride to trade

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best time is the European session, I tested the strategy by following the trend, it's a great way of trading and profitable. study analysis and money management. then on trial on a demo account until it can generate consistent profits, if you're ready, you can start trading in a real account

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think there is a best time to trade, because I think the same all the time. only that there is in my opinion is the best moment. because we have to trade with market conditions. we must be sensitive to see if the market shows good conditions or in accordance with our strategy. however, not all the time because it indicates good conditions for our trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 349 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)