+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 349 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Senior Member anasistyan is an unknown quantity at this point anasistyan's Avatar
    Thanks
    While almost all could be little commercial business owned money, but it does mean truly unique functionalist And functions not someone to small businesses for most in markets. Also get a new people must well to be strict, so that you will be turned against us, and learn more about stronger in but marches.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member romee01 is an unknown quantity at this point romee01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good time to get this deal depends on your particular vendor that, in accordance with the rules associated with the strategy and methods used, but it works if you want the best time to get out of the deal will be, if you start with the closing of each treatment you are looking for a particular treatment is generally allows quick career.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member henky is an unknown quantity at this point henky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, the best timing to trade is on london and new york session. i like to trade in trending market, since it give me more pips and more profit. trade in trending market dont need much time to wait the price hit our TP

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A fun a chance to do the actual deal relies on the individual investor who do so using the rules of strategy and systems that are used but I usually do to get the perfect a chance to do the deal is when the buying and selling of each period in the market for this period is usually there is fast activity.

Banned naqvi5222 is on a distinguished road naqvi5222's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think best is when you know well the market and get a lot of information about market and then u have to inter in the trade it is the best time when by self ready for every thing.

Banned fahri is an unknown quantity at this point fahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best time is when we find the opportunity to open a position in accordance with the strategy that we use. no matter at whatever it is, the important outcome is the benefit

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein ziada ter London Session aur New York Session kay overlaping kay waqt trading kerta hoon kionkay ic waqt market mein bohat tezi hoti hay aur mujhay acha profit hasil kernay mein madad milti hay aur jab mein acha signal ya acha setup dekhta hoon tub trade open kerta hoon aur ziada ter scalpers ici time kay intizar mein rehtay hain aur thoray waqt mein ziada profit earn ker kay apni trade close ker daitay hain.

Senior Member forexrofik is an unknown quantity at this point forexrofik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time to trade is when I do sleep I get up in the morning because your mind is still fresh, I usually use a technical for h1 and h4 timeframe because it is often appropriate timeframe if in pairs zigzag indicator

Senior Member angela is an unknown quantity at this point angela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best time to trade will be different for each trader. the fundamental will like to trade at news release times, but the technical trader will not like to trade at news, they will trade when there are no news which will released

Member abadon is an unknown quantity at this point abadon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anggin View Post
    my best timing to trade is in the opening of market london and new york. i will see the trend at the opening the trend, and i like to trade at news release also, this is a good time to trade for me
    I think we can adjust to the pair that are often used for trading, if we feel comfortable with the EUR / USD was trading at the time we should session open new york .. so the price movements of EUR / USD would be good enough especially when the conditions are trending, the situation would be very nice to trade ... execution time would make us be optimal trading
    Last edited by abadon; 2013-01-30 at 10:55 AM. Reason: edit word and text

+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 349 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)