बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 315 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    459.23 USD
    Thanks
    I think a good time to trade is opened during the trading session on the country in which we trade on a nation's currency, because at this time will be very rapid price movement and trading fluctuate so that we can effectively...

2. Huracan
    Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    205.20 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marunet View Post
    I prefer to trade at london market has been opened, because when the London market has been opened, then all the markets also have been opened, so it will be very large price movements.
    If you like to trade in London session, so you should use trending strategy. I don't think if London maket has been opened and then the
    other maket will open too. I think it's open market in London, it means mostly traders and working hours in London. So it's not affecting
    working hours on other countries.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to will For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (12-07-2017)

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    303.52 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Many times this happens that you sit in front of your chart and there is hardly 10-20 **** movement . And suddenly you get 100+ **** fluctuation. So why not just grab the trades at those timings . Mostly it happens when different market opens .
    So lets discuss those timing when market is most volatile (acc. GMT+5:30)
    mere khiyal main to forex trading k liye koi bhi time makhsos nahi ha kiun k ye app apne experince se he koi time acha ya bura banatey ho ager app ko experince ha to phr app ko jis time trade karo profit ho ga nahi to experince k bagher app ko loss he ho ga

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tajdarbet For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (12-07-2017)

Senior Member newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry is a glorious beacon of light newentry's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,067.42 USD
    Thanks
    wait to get the right time for open position is very good and wise then they will get the best results from their waiting ..
    and there are many market session that will give these moment and then they can use and take some benefit from it,
    do the best we can

Senior Member jai has a spectacular aura about jai has a spectacular aura about jai has a spectacular aura about jai's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    762.35 USD
    Thanks
    mery kehyyal me best time of trading is evening time because i also see that this time market is running quickly and me and my friends are doing this time easy trading and enjoy 20 to 30 **** i think this exact time is that 6pm to 8 pm.

Junior Member Laknath is an unknown quantity at this point Laknath's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    24.40 USD
    Thanks
    According to my knowledge I prefer to trade with news release . This Technic is differ from person to person.Some people expecting long term profit and someone expecting short term profit.Every thing depend on traders expectation and experience.

Member hardworks will become famous soon enough hardworks's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    147.20 USD
    Thanks
    All time is suitable for trading. But, for making profits, we need to wait for our turn. Scalpers need sideways trend. The market seems most of the time in sideways. For day trader, breakout or support and resistance point will make best timing. I always rely on day style which makes safe way.

Member forexdon is an unknown quantity at this point forexdon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    151.45 USD
    Thanks
    i think biggest time to trade is evening ko 3 bj sa 5 bj ha kyun k aus time market quickly acha jaraha hota ha aur main aur mera kafi friends bhe aus timing par hi trade karta hain aus hamara jo teacher ha woh bhe hamain isi time trade karna k lia kahta ha

Senior Member anitagala124 is a jewel in the rough anitagala124 is a jewel in the rough anitagala124 is a jewel in the rough anitagala124 is a jewel in the rough anitagala124's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    980.70 USD
    Thanks
    wait to get the right time for open position is very good and wise then they will get the best results from their waiting ..
    and there are many market session that will give these moment and then they can use and take some benefit from it,

13. Bitcoin
    Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    191.80 USD
    Thanks
    I think that is the ideal time to trade is when the European session opening session until America opened, ie between 13:00 (GMT +7). because at that time of turmoil significant price, and is ideally suited to be utilized for profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 315 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast