+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 349 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 347 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Senior Member mlatif12345 is an unknown quantity at this point mlatif12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the timeof starting the business at that time trading should be done

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by RKL View Post
    The best time to trade is when the market is trending, that's where the time for us to enter the market, and of course customize and target your trading plan, if the loss, not trading anymore and we do not take profit trading again, withdraw and enjoy the results, do not let that control your appetite in the forex trading, and usually when we are not well disciplined in the use of lots and targets according to plan, we often experience failure in forex trading, so, start discipline!
    Apnay bilkul durust kaha kay jab market trending position mein ho us waqt trade lagani chahiye laikin ye bohat mushkil sawal hay kay kaisay pata chalay ga kay ab market trend ho rahi hay ic liye pehlay achi terha tasalli ker lay phir trade open karain verna acha loss ho secta hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member krason is an unknown quantity at this point krason's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont see time while trading because i am scalper and i only see a volatility of pair..so basically seeing a time is not worthy in my trading style ......

Banned RKL is an unknown quantity at this point RKL's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best time to trade is when the market is trending, that's where the time for us to enter the market, and of course customize and target your trading plan, if the loss, not trading anymore and we do not take profit trading again, withdraw and enjoy the results, do not let that control your appetite in the forex trading, and usually when we are not well disciplined in the use of lots and targets according to plan, we often experience failure in forex trading, so, start discipline!

Senior Member mahmoudhemo is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoudhemo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no special time ,i mean 4 or 5 pm but when there is good volatility is there in the currency pair as from this we can make quickly the profits and exit the trade. Otherwise we need to keep waiting for the price to hit our tp or sl. But this can again be done by full time traders only, part time traders can not choose there trading time as they need to work only when they are free

Senior Member putro is an unknown quantity at this point putro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorBalap View Post
    for me the best timing to make trade is when market usa open and euro open, the market high in volatile, so we can follow the trend and get profit from there.
    i agree. we can see the clear trend when these two market open. because many big player will ebter the market when the market session opened. they can determine the daily trend

Senior Member MotorBalap is an unknown quantity at this point MotorBalap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me the best timing to make trade is when market usa open and euro open, the market high in volatile, so we can follow the trend and get profit from there.

Senior Member ferdy is an unknown quantity at this point ferdy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think trading is best when we have a good shape, I own very erratic in my opinion when there is a chance then that is a good condition to trade, no matter what the timing will be, a clear origin candlestick pattern is formed then I'll entry

Senior Member yuni is an unknown quantity at this point yuni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    timing in forex really mature to be reckoned with, if you do not have good timing in the trade, then you will not be successful in the world of trading, timing should not really count as possible, do not ever do in a hurry

Senior Member sugihbondo is an unknown quantity at this point sugihbondo's Avatar
    Thanks
    big movements usually occur in European and American trading session. when both markets are open then we can benefit greatly from a large movement. but we can also lose big money if we are wrong in analyzing the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 297 of 349 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 295 296 297 298 299 307 347 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)