+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 349 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Senior Member simon12 is an unknown quantity at this point simon12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agree to comply with the additional rate types of reality are not interested for a long time, useful for us, a big part of the market to the masses, the length of the actual movement of Wiki candidate, it's just business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ajk92 is an unknown quantity at this point ajk92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade follow the session and follow the trend on that session, every session will make diferent trend and we need to make good analyze to make sure that our entry open follow the trend in the diferent session.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naseeb12 is an unknown quantity at this point naseeb12's Avatar
    Thanks
    agr ap is ma kam kar caht ho to p i ma tring karo or pasa kamo forex ak acha kam ha is ma boht pasa sab is kam ko pasnd kart ha forex sab ka liy ha jo i ka bara ma jant ha

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trade can be done anytime of the day because the market is open for 24 hours a day. But personally I prefer to trade in the session hour. Because in this time we can get good market movement and good fluctuation. Basically I trade in the U.S session. I think in the session hour I can make good profit than any other time of the day.

Senior Member win is on a distinguished road win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the good time and best way to trade in the forex is to trade in the market where there is volatility and the market is stable and also you must keep in mind that there is no news at that time

Member NewbeTrderFx is an unknown quantity at this point NewbeTrderFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Many times this happens that you sit in front of your chart and there is hardly 10-20 **** movement . And suddenly you get 100+ **** fluctuation. So why not just grab the trades at those timings . Mostly it happens when different market opens .
    So lets discuss those timing when market is most volatile (acc. GMT+5:30)
    anytime would be a good time to trade me so I'll be able to get a safe manner in the trade that will be done in a way that would make me able to win in this trade by value is very good sir, this way then I will can be successful

Senior Member zewara is an unknown quantity at this point zewara's Avatar
    Thanks
    News analysis was supposing to be a reference, too, so the news is born of a response or sentiment of market participants and create a trend. With technical same too, a reference anaisisnya same, but the response of each trader is different

Banned NADEEM GUL is an unknown quantity at this point NADEEM GUL's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are four market session times and suppose Europe session time do trades at Gbp and Eur and when its new york time do dollars trading because at this time market moves and you can earn good profit and after earning some profit leave the market and enjoy your life

Senior Member 51fctn is on a distinguished road 51fctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mary khyal say trading kay lea best time wo hai js main app khud ko relx feel kero or puri concretion say trad ker sako. forex trading online business hai app kese bi waqit trad ker sakty hai. main mostly new york time main trad kerna like kerta hoon.

Member ocikca is an unknown quantity at this point ocikca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by niks View Post
    Many times this happens that you sit in front of your chart and there is hardly 10-20 **** movement . And suddenly you get 100+ **** fluctuation. So why not just grab the trades at those timings . Mostly it happens when different market opens .
    So lets discuss those timing when market is most volatile (acc. GMT+5:30)
    i think the most volatile market is on big news like nfp days
    but for daily for EUR_USD you can see it on euro open until newyork open market
    a day after big moving or before nfp day usually market going sideway with small range

+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 349 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)