+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 349 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Member greener is an unknown quantity at this point greener's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well forex is a 24 hour business so there is no best time to trade because there will always be opportunity around the clock so it all depend on you and when you decide to trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fazalraheem is on a distinguished road fazalraheem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear every time is best for tradig. it works all over the world. or ye 24/5 days a week kam karti hai. or porai world mai forex trading ka style b unique hai. so every time is useful for your trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned anasnetworker is an unknown quantity at this point anasnetworker's Avatar
    Thanks
    heyy ...mera khayer sy sham ka time best time hai kyunky is waqt market bhut taiz hoti hai ap acha profit ker sakty ho .. han agar apk pass knowledge ni to bhut acha sadma b kha sakty ho isliye sai trader k liye sham ka waqt best hai trading k liye .. ur naye users ko zarorat hai wo kam ko achy sy sekh k sham ki tyming ma trading karen.

Senior Member tayyab95 is an unknown quantity at this point tayyab95's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade karne ka koi khas time to nai hota lekin phr bhe mai to trading raat mai karta hun .

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are best timing for trading, because even the professional traders do not trade everyday because of the best timing factor. Also, there are different sets of traders in forex, like the fundamentalists would not trade until there is a good news signalling a move in the market.

Banned indianfxboy is on a distinguished road indianfxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best timing to trade the forex market depends on the individual involved in this market because some people have other commitments which they must observe so they will prefer to trade the forex market at particular time and in my own opinion and according to my own trading strategy i think i will like to use the new your close for my analysis.

Member redforex is an unknown quantity at this point redforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that there is no best timing to trade because an experienced trader trades when the trends show a pattern amongst them.However in my personal opinion i would suggest that when the markets open has a very good opportunity for making profits.

Senior Member tayyab95 is an unknown quantity at this point tayyab95's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    miare kayal se trading ka koi khas time nai hota ap jb chahen tb trading kar sakte hain lekin mai ziada tar trading raat mai karta hun isliye mujhe yeh time ziada paasand hai.

Banned rohit1106 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit1106's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex me trading karana hai to aapko sham ke time me trading karana chahye is liye aapko hamesha movement jyada mile tab trading karana chahiye

Senior Member jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi is a jewel in the rough jeetnrimi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex 24 hours ka market hai aur isme alag alag session hote hai, Forex trader apne currency pair ke anusaar hi time aur session ka selection karte hai. waise London session aur Newyork session ka overlapping period forex trading ke liye sabse best timing hai kyoki is time market me jyada movement hota hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 349 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)