+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 349 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3482

Thread: What the best timing to trade ?

Senior Member bba is on a distinguished road bba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i think that, traders can trade any time, i know that, market are more fluctuate in the time, of 3pm-9pm. if the traders can trade in the market, with this time, then they can earn more dollar. but, traders should give more time, in the trading market. i try to give more time in the trading all time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mithon11 is an unknown quantity at this point mithon11's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not know what is copy trade and i think ome good points like frustrated traders wll be encouraged to start a ne career at Forex.and we already know is not easy .but with long experiecne of trading hten this can be overcome
    i do not

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akber90 is an unknown quantity at this point akber90's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe a great time to be able to deal can be opened over the dealing procedure within the country by which we deal using a nation's foreign currency, due to the fact at this time is going to be extremely speedy value movements along with dealing go up and down to ensure we can correctly.

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think ye depend kerta hai aap ki trading strategy pe jo aap news ko dekh k aur analyse ker k bnatay hai is liye ye btana k kis time trade kerni chahye bohat mushkil ho jay ga tading hamesha right news ko saamnay rekhtay huy right time pe ki jati hai ...

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best time to shop for me was the opening of the European markets and American markets, since at that time the market movement is very large with lots of volume. I can remove the big move to follow the direction of the force.

Banned adnanbutt1001 is an unknown quantity at this point adnanbutt1001's Avatar
    Thanks
    aap nay kafi achi baat ki hai kay best timing konsi hai aur aap nay jo timing batai hai mein iss 100% agree karta hoon lakin kabi kabar assa nai bhi hota barhaal aasa iss waqt say lay kar mid night tak market achi movement lati hai.

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I buy into see that individuals must trade only in hours when most of markets are start and there's excellent action in the costs different smart in dull hours it would be difficult to create any profit.

Banned sheeda is an unknown quantity at this point sheeda's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think best time trade ka jab Asia market open hoti he. keun kay is time market aik taraf move karti hi ager selling tou nechce hi jati jae gi is taraha hum easily analyse kr kay pips gain kr saktyen hen or is time risk be kam hota he.

Banned fxwahyu is an unknown quantity at this point fxwahyu's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best time to trade forex position is to wait until it hits the
    market movement prediction reversal if i use wss indicator or if wear indicator
    will appear zig zag and this indicator zig zag at the end so this is a great time for trading

Banned chotasaumar is on a distinguished road chotasaumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    This really happens that market fluctuates in different times against your moves and then you get worry and think that you should have done trading in different time. But i believe that one should have significant knowledge, skills and experience to deal the market in any time period.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 349 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)